Part 15

I got up and she ran to me and straight into my arms I was so relieved. I thought she hated me I should have been there for her in the hard times instead of fighting all the time. I honestly couldn't help it though she means the absolute world to me. She pulled away from the hug slightly still holding onto me and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you:)"

"Your not angry at me for fighting?"

"Of course not Jord someone needed to teach him that he can't just walk around doing what he wants"

She snuggled her head back into my neck and I was so relieved and now happy that I had chosen to fight him. We got into my car and Phil drove I sat in the back with Tyla. I thanked him for looking after her whilst I was fighting and couldn't stop apologising to Tyla that she had to see me like that. She told me that she was pleased she seen because she would happily watch anyone do that to him.

"Even me?" ~Phil

"Aww little Phil maybe when your a bit bigger:)"

"Omg Tyla I am literally bigger than you" *everyone laughed*

Tylas POV
We arrived back at the camp and I felt bad for leaving Phil to go to his room alone. Everyone else was in their rooms alone apart from me and Jordan but I still couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He seemed to be so lonely and he is genuinely so much happier when he is with me and Jordan. We are almost like his parents even though we are the same age.

Jordan was covered in blood once again and decided to get in the shower and whilst he was in their I felt myself start to blush. I was blushing at the thought of how protective Jordan is over me and how hot he is when he gets angry. I decided to creep through the bathroom door and join Jordan in the shower. He turned around and our lips were almost touching he smirked whilst pulling our bodies closer together.

"What you doing in here;)"

"I guess I just needed a shower Jord, don't mind me carry on with your showering:)" *I teased him while turning around and starting to wash my self*

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck when he pulled me in closer and whispered in my ear "what have I told you about calling me that" He started to follow the curve of my hips with his hands stroking up and down. He started to kiss my neck once again leaving a couple of hickeys I let out a very quiet moan. He spun me around and picked me up wrapping my legs around him. He pushed me back again the shower wall and started to kiss me harder.

He looked at me for consent and I nodded as he walked out of the shower and placed me straight into the bed. He climbed on top of me and placed his cock inside me but started off very slowly. "Fuck Jord" as soon as the words left my lips he started to pick up his pace without realising the bed was rocking and smashing against the wall. I threw my head back in pleasure and let out a very loud moan. Jordan then flipped us so I was straddling him and he guided my hips  grinding me on his cock. "Ty I'm gonna cum" he said whilst going even faster.I decided to tease him while slowly releasing from his grip and I started to climb off.

He jumped up and flipped me so I was on my hands and knees and gripped my waist as he pounded his cock in and out of me. "Like I said Ty I'm gonna cum" He started to slow down as I felt the warmth being released into me this caused me to moan again. He slowly pulled it out and laid back onto the bed with his arms out for me to join him. I joined him laying on his chest both of us were all sweaty and panting and fell asleep almost instantly.