Part 13

We were all cuddled up on the sofa when Jordan got a text<Pickers we're all having a small party in Kyles room, you and Tyla need to come!!!:)> We were both so tired but who could turn down a party. We both got a quick shower got dressed and went to Kyle's room.

Literally everyone was there we were welcomed at the door by Phil who gave us both a drink. "Come sit with me guys over here" Phil was already a bit tipsy but so was everyone.

"Right it's tradition everyone get in a circle, it's time to play truth or dare!"~Phil

"Finally I thought you would have never asked" ~John

"I wanna go first"~Ben

We had a few rounds and it was quite fun everyone was laughing and joking and getting more drunk as the night went on. It was Jacks turn to spin the bottle and it landed on me. My heart was racing as he said in a very slurred voice.

"Truth or dare beautiful?;)"

"What the fuck did you just call her?"~Jordan

I pushed Jordan back into his seat looked jack in the eye it was quiet for a moment "dare" Everyone's jaws dropped and they all just stared in complete silence even Jordan.

"Hmm let me think- Tyla I dare you to kiss the sexiest man in the room"~Jack

He had the biggest grin on his face as I started walking towards him. Everyone was still so silent and they just stared as though they didn't know where else to look. I walked over to him and leant forward until I could feel his breath on the top of my nose. He was looking me up and down and licking his lips.

"With pleasure"

I swerved my head away from Jacks and to the opposite direction. I started walking towards Jordan got onto his lap wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. We were making out passionately for around 10 minutes as if no one else was in the room he was grabbing my thighs and my arse and everyone just sat there speechless. Jack sat with his head down and glanced up occasionally.

I could feel Jordan start to get harder and harder underneath me and I realised it was time to stop. I slowly broke from the kiss and turned around so I was still on his lap but facing the others.

"My turn!!" ~Mason

He span the bottle and it landed on Phil. Phil was so drunk and could barely string a sentence together.

"Truth or dare Phil?"~Mason

"DARE"~Phil

"Ok Phil I dare you to kiss Tyla" ~Mason

"Are you fucking serious Mase?"~Jordan *he gripped his hand onto my waist*

"Relax Jordan it's just a game and I'm sure you can trust Phil not to catch feelings from a kiss" ~Declan

"Fine but she's fucking mine okay"~Jordan

"Pickers I'm obviously not gonna kiss her mate, I wouldn't do that to either of you"~Phil

I was surprised Phil made such sense considering he could barely get that sentence out. But I was so relieved becasue I didn't want to kiss him. Why do these boys not understand that when someone is in a relationship they kiss that person and that person only. It makes sense now why Jordan is so protective over me when it come to any of these boys especially Jack.

Phil had ended up downing another drink as that was his new dare and he could barely stand up I was drunk myself but Jordan had only had a few so we decided to take Phil back to his room. It was a struggle convincing him to leave but eventually we got him back into his room. Jordan went and got some water and painkillers to leave in his bedside table for in the morning and I tucked him into bed. He was cuddled into my legs and I felt like I had a child when the came to Phil even though we were the same age. I was stroking his head trying to get him to go to sleep and eventually he was zonked. Jordan arrived with his water so I made sure he was tucked right in and we headed back to our room.

I was basically sober now as I was too busy looking after Phil and I just wanted to go to bed. I put some pjs and got into bed. Jordan got in soon after me I cuddled up into his chest and fell asleep while he played with my hair and fell asleep soon after.