Part 25

Me and Jordan couldn't help but laugh awkwardly that we could here this girl so clearly. The amount of times we have had sex not realising people can hear us is insane. I kinda feel sorry for Jack he is next door and our bed is up against the same wall as he's bed. We weirdly sat up listening and laughing mocking the sounds and then we heard A girl moan out Phil's name. This made me and Jordan burst out into laughter and when it eventually stopped we fell straight to sleep.

Phils POV
I woke up and turned over to see the waitress from last night in my bed. She was also wearing my T-shirt and I assumed nothing else underneath. I drank that much last night I don't even remember asking her to come over all I remember is when I first started to get tipsy I was messaging her on Insta. I was denial as to whether or not I slept with her until I checked my phone and seen this message.

Tyla💘

Having fun😂??
Hey Phil are you dead or alive this morning?

I'm alive but what do you mean? xx

I'll give you an example 'ohhh Phil' 😂😂 anyways I have lots of questions can I come over?xx

Oh no 🙈, gonna be honest I probably won't be able to answer half of them  I can't remember a thing😂xx

Oh Phil well anyways I'm coming over soon x

Ok see you soon:) x

Tylas POV
Jordan woke up with an extreme hangover he drank a lot more last night than he usually does and he wasn't feeling his best at all. As soon as he woke up his face turned white and he ran to the bathroom and I could hear him throwing up. I went in and rubbed his back while he let it all out and eventually we got back into bed. He cuddled into me with his arms wrapped around my waist. And he fell back to sleep I decided I wanted to stay and look after Jordan today we could eat takeaways and snacks and watch films in bed.

Since I have been taking care of Phil I feel like I've never spent much time with Jordan alone so it will be nice. Phil should be ok for the day and if he seriously needed anything he could ring someone. I got up and dressed to go buy some face masks and loads of snacks for the day and I bumped into Jack.

"Sorry, oh hi Tyla"

"Hi Jack, how are you this morning no hangover?"

"I'm actually quite Orite who's all the snacks for. Phil?"

"Actually no me and Jordan are gonna stay in the room today and watch movies and eat all this junk"

"Aw sounds nice I'm heading to the beach with Jadon and B (buyako) we are gonna sit on floaters and see how far out to sea it takes us"

"Well sounds fun Jack be careful tho ahahaha"

"We will be fine Ty, see you"

"Bye:)"

I finished grabbing all of the snacks and other essentials and paid and got into Jordan's car. I didn't have my car at the camp because I didn't really need it and there are limited parking spaces. When I got back to our room Jordan was awake but he had only just woken up. When he seen the asda bag in my hand he knew I had junk food and his eyes lit up.

"Are we having a film day babe"

"Of course we are Jord"

"Yesss I have no energy to do anything else, I love you Ty"

"I love you too Jord"

We snuggled up in bed and put on the
first film and my phone pinged.

Philly💙

Hey Ty, when are you coming over? xx

Oh sorry Phil I totally forgot to tell you, me and Jord are having a film day in bed if you need anything you can ring one of the boys see you tomorrow xx

Okay no problem see you tomorrow xx

We had watched 3 films now and Jordan had ate his way through almost all of the snacks I bought. And I bought a lot of snacks it was getting later so we were just gonna order some food. There is a nice Chinese restaurant down the slip road next to the cafe that I met Jack in and if we went there we wouldn't be recognised by anyone. We both in turn got showers and got ready to go have some Chinese food. 

I posted this on my Instagram story and we got into Jordan's car and went