Part 8

Butterflies swarmed around me as Jordan pulled out a ring. It was a promise ring. A promise to always love me and look after me until the day he dies. "YES, Jordan Pickford I would love to be your girlfriend!"
People were cheering across the whole the restaurant, he picked me up and twirled me around.
We left the restaurant and got into his car. Jordan was still smiling but he seemed to have tears filling up into his eyes. "What's wrong Jord?" "Nothing at all babe, it's just this is all I have ever wanted!" I kiss him on the cheek, he puts his hand on my thigh and we just talked the whole way home.
We arrived on his driveway and got out of his car and walked Into the living room. I snuggled my head into his neck on the couch and the next thing I knew I was fast asleep.

Jordan~ She had fallen asleep on me and I was so tired myself. I need to take her to meet the boys. They would love to meet her. They have all heard so much about her but some doubted that I would ever actually find her. I'm just a little worried she is such a stunning girl inside and out and I am so protective over her. If the boys try to flirt with her I won't be able to control my anger.
I carried her upstairs put on some pjs(she had fetched some clothes and other essentials over) and tucked her into bed. I got changed and laid there next to her and very soon I fell asleep.

Tyla~I woke up to jordan snoring lightly in my ear,with the position we were in I could feel his hard on in my back so I decided to wake him up with a big surprise. As I slid out of his t-shirt that I put on the night before I had only my underwear on which was a Lacy white thong, and I slithered my way down the bed and moved his boxers down his legs which made him twitch and me giggle. I started off with spitting on my hand to make it lubricated then I moved my hand up and down and I felt a groan in his throat which rumbled his body, I put my lips around his big cock and took him all in my mouth. He woke up groaning "fuck ty" I smirked while he was still in my mouth as I felt him ready to cum I ran to the bathroom. "GET BACK HERE " I heard him shout from the bedroom
as I turned the shower and I heard heavy footsteps come towards the bathroom and I quickly stripped naked and jumped in the shower "your going to regret that darling" Jordan said as he opens the door roughly. As he walked towards the shower my eyes scanned his body and I stared at his lower half for a few seconds he smirked "my eyes are up here love" he hopped in the shower in front of me and came closer to me i backed up against the wall in the shower I felt the coldness  send shivers through my body causing my back to arch he pushed his body against mine closing the gap between us, placing his hand around my neck making me moan slightly causing him to laugh, Jordan slowly slid his hand down my body whilst kissing my lips roughly and moving onto my neck his hand reached my pussy and plunged his fingers in and out making me weak in my knees, making me wrap my arms around Jordan's neck whilst moaning into his neck while he slid his fingers in and out faster and faster and sucking on my neck harder causing hickeys to spread across my neck. I was ready to cum for Jordan "I-Im going to cum Jor" he slid his fingers out and put them in his mouth and tasted me on his fingers "mmh"he said making me blush,I was frustrated sexually. but instead he turned me around and washed my hair and body we finally got out of the shower, I was still mad at him and he had a smirk plastered on his face seeing how bad I needed him.

Jordan~ I was so exited for her and the boys to meet. My two worlds mixing into one. I was still so overwhelmed that she said yes to being my girlfriend.
We both got changed and headed out to the car to go.

I was starting to feel nervous about taking her to meet the boys for the first time

I was starting to feel nervous about taking her to meet the boys for the first time. They like to have a laugh but what if they say something that upsets her? What if they make her feel uncomfortable? I turned to look at her and she was just staring out the window singing and dancing to the songs she was playing through the car. It made me feel slightly relieved that she wasn't as worried as I was . What was I worried about really? She is such a strong girl and I know she can handle a little bit of lads 'banta'.