Part 3

The adrenaline from the anger and heart ache had suddenly changed. I now felt exited, free and almost brand new so I decided to change into my favourite tight black dress, put on my newly purchased black Louboutin heels. I styled my hair in my signature bun that all of my followers love and I just did simple makeup with my favourite lip look, pink lip liner with a pink/nude gloss.

 I styled my hair in my signature bun that all of my followers love and I just did simple makeup with my favourite lip look, pink lip liner with a pink/nude gloss

I grabbed his things that I had put into bin bags and threw them onto the porch then got into my car and got into the taxi. On the way there all I could think about was Jordan, I got a warm fuzzy feeling every time he crossed my mind and I could feel myself smiling just at the thought of him. The driver interrupted my train of thought to tell me we were here.
When I got to the bar I was welcomed by a shot of straight jäger following my usual a vodka red bull. 4 drinks in I felt the room get lighter and I decided to head to the dance floor. They put on my favourite song and I started to dance and sing "your exciting, BoY cOmE fInD mE" as I made eye contact with some guy on the dance floor and he shouted "COME OVER HERE". We danced for a while and then decided to go to the bar for another drink I don't know what came over me but I decided to get onto the bar and dance. Everyone was cheering me and the drinks and shots were flowing. I started to feel really light headed as though I was floating and then all of a sudden I fell into someone's arms. They felt so muscular and held me tighter than Cam had ever throughout the whole relationship. It suddenly hit me that I had been cheated on and that I wasn't actually ok. My heart shattered on the spot and I broke down into the arms of a stranger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordan's POV
I had just found out I was selected to be part of the England squad. It had always been my dream to be on the team. She would be so proud of me, all we used to talk about was how she would support me from the crowds whilst I saved every goal shot towards me.
Me and the boys were going out to the club for one last blast to celebrate before the hard work starts. I decided to go to my home town, Washington, as I never visit this place and it holds a lot of memories. Especially her, She has never left my mind since the day I left, i have never been able to move on. I was and I still am in love with her.
Me and mason arrived at the club to meet up with jack the others. Mason went to get drinks and I waited in the booth. There was this one girl dancing on the bar giving it her all without a care in the world. Why did seeing her give me such butterflies?this has never happened to me since... 'TYLA' !!!! It was her, the girl who had never left my mind since the day I left. The girl who I am totally in love with and always have been although I was to afraid to admit it. I can't believe I have found her. And here out of all the places. The adrenaline from 2 of my main dreams coming true in 1 day had took over me and I didn't even realise the boys had joined me and mason was back with the drinks. They all just sat for a while just watching me stare. Jack looks at me looks at her and then looks back at me when he realises  "Jordan Is that her?"
Before I could answer him I could see her starting to loose balance and I ran so fast lucky enough to catch her mid fall. This is all I have ever wanted, for her to be in my arms again although I never imagined it to be like this.
Next thing I know she snuggled her head into my neck and starts sobbing her heart out. This hurt me, seeing her clearly in pain hurt me.