Part 10

After the meeting was over Gareth asked Jordan if he could speak to him in his office before we left and that I could come to. We all sat down and Gareth explained that I could stay here too with Jordan and that he had gotten him a bigger room for the both of us. Words can't explain how happy I truly felt how great full I am of Gareth's decision and how relived I was to not have to leave Jordan for a few months.

We got into the car to head home for all of our things and we had the choice on going tonight or the next day. We both agreed to just go tonight as we were exited to see our room and just to be living on the camp together. On the way home Jordan gripped onto the steering wheel tighter than usual and I noticed he was nervous. He wasn't concentrating fully on the road and he kept biting his nails and was very unsettled.

"What's up babe?"

"Oh nothing Ty"

"Jordan Pickford I know there is something wrong you can tell me anything you know? I love you"

"Okay fine, Ty I'm worried about Jack he is obviously attracted to you and I trust you I do but I don't trust him. And there's something about you that has a hold over me. I can't see anyone near you without wanting to rip their head off" *anger starts to flush through his veins* "Your mine Ty and mine only"

He puts his hand onto my thigh gripping it tightly. Seeing Jordan this angry was so sexy and it actually turned me on A lot. His hair was all messed up from training he was still wearing the kit and he looked so good and still managed to smell so good too. I just wanted to jump his bones right there and then. He notices me feeling aroused and moves his hand further up brushing his fingers across my inner thigh with a huge grin on his face. At this point I was breathing so heavily I wanted him so bad he stroked his pinky along the line of my thong causing me to let out a quiet moan knowing exactly what he was doing he removed his hand from my thigh and carried on driving home.

We had arrived back at his place and I was still trying to recover from what had just happened. We very quickly packed up everything and when we had finished loading up the car with all of our stuff we both realised we were starving so we decided to call at McDonald's on the way back to camp. On the way in we seen John again he looked so lost without his best friend Kyle they were inseparable.

"Hi Jordan, hi Tyla, I heard about Southgate letting you stay Tyla and giving you guys a luxury couples sweet"

"I know mate I am so happy she gets to hang around with us all, and yeah I bet you wish you and Kyle had a romantic room together too" *we all laughed and John playfully punched Jordan in the shoulder*

"Sameee I can't wait to get to know yous all better and hang out around camp"

"Yeah I know Tyla I'm sure you will fit in well everyone loves you already:)"

We spoke for around 10 minutes and then Gareth came over to us with our keys and directed us to our room.

We stepped inside to see a huge bed covered in pillows and decorative cushions each one placed precisely

We stepped inside to see a huge bed covered in pillows and decorative cushions each one placed precisely. There was a small lounge area with a beautiful couch and a large flat screen TV. It was absolutely amazing and I couldn't wait to live there for a couple of months. I walked through the door into the bathroom which was also stunning with a huge bath and a large window with a perfect view.

 Jordan's POV"wow Gareth this room is amazing thanks again:)"

Jordan's POV
"wow Gareth this room is amazing thanks again:)"

"No worries Jordan see you in the morning for a quick meeting at 10am to explain how the next few months are going to plan out, goodnight:)"

"Ok see you then, night:)"

I turn to Tyla who was sat on the sofa wrapped in a blanket almost asleep and couldn't stop yawning.

"Come on babe let's get ready for bed:)"

She got into her pyjamas and I stripped into my boxer shorts and we climbed into bed. She snuggled into me I played with her hair and she soon fell asleep. I was tired myself and I kissed her on the forehead and whispered
"I love you Tyla"
And soon after I fell asleep myself.