Part 23

"Well Tyla it's actually a long story" he said with a soft smile.

"Don't worry Jack I've got time"

"So a couple of months ago I was sleeping around like a lot. Everytime I messaged a girl they expected me to just want sex and then to leave them alone so that's what I started doing. I then becasue a little upset because if I ever wanted to settle down I couldn't becasue all girls only expected one thing. But then I can across your Instagram and I couldn't believe how stunning you were. I'm not sure if you've realised but I've been liking and commenting on your posts for months now. I knew that you had a boyfriend, Cameron, but I also knew that he had been cheating on you. I was waiting for you to calm down after finding out before jumping straight into your DMs and then right before I was going to message you I walked into the gym and you were there. I was so happy because I thought it was fate and I gave you a hug because I knew you just have been hurting. When you walked back to Jordan and cuddled in I realised you came here with him, I hated myself because if I messaged you sooner you couldn't have been mine" he put his head down looking so embarrassed but before I could even speak he raised his head and spoke again. "And yeah Tyla last nights kiss meant everything to me. Don't worry I know you are with Jordan and I don't expect anything of us but if you coke forgive me I can put this behind me and hopefully we could be friends:)?"

I was speechless at what I had just heard. I just stared at him and I gave him a reassuring smile as he looked worried by my silence.

"Jack I am so sorry I can't believe I didn't notice your comments before. I can't explain how sorry I am that it had to be this way but can I be honest with you Jack. I've never told anyone this not even Jordan or Phil?"

"Don't worry about it these things happen and I hope to have a good friendship with you. Of course go ahead I'm all ears:)"

"Well I knew about Cam cheating on me within the first few months of our relationship. I was ruddying throw house and I found a bracelet on the floor with the name 'Lillie' there was something about Cameron that kept a hold over me and I decided to stay quite and stay with him. I'd never actually caught him in the act till the night some girl came to my house waiting for him to take her out and that was the cherry on top for me" I almost shed a tear but I am over Cameron now and I am pleased to get that off my chest.

"Oh my goodness Tyla I can't imagine how that felt. Holding things in is the worst and hardest thing to do and you are so strong for being able to do just that. That Cam really is a prick for what he did to you. You are honestly a beautiful girl inside and out"

After getting everything off both of our chests we enjoyed the rest of our lunch just talking so I decided to post on my Instagram.

Instagram @TylaMaddison: Lunch🤩 photo creds to my new friend:) Tagged @JackgrealishLiked by @jackgrealish, @jpickford1, @masonmount and 9086405 others

Tagged @Jackgrealish
Liked by @jackgrealish, @jpickford1, @masonmount and 9086405 others...
@jackgrealish: guess we besties now:)
Reply↪️:I guess x

@jpickford1: does this mean you don't fancy her anymore Jacky boy?
@jackgrealish✅↪️: ofc mate:)

@philfoden: not replacing me are you?🥺😭
Reply↪️: ofc not philly❤️
Load more comments...

We got into that taxi and headed back home I'm sure everyone would be pleased that we were friends becasue it was awkward for everyone as a group. They were all still in the gym and as soon as Jordan seen me he picked me up into a hug spinning me around.
"I'm so pleased you guys sorted things out and hope we can be mated again Jack?"

"Of course Jordan no hard feelings? I guess your lucky"

"No hard feelings mate and yeah I guess I kinda am"

Everyone in the room seemed so happy that we had sorted out our differences but I couldn't help but notice Phil staring down to the floor. I walked over and out my arm around him and said to him quietly. "Wanna go for a chat?"

He lightly smiled "come on then" he stood up and we slowly walked out of the gym and I signalled to Jordan that I wising be long. All of the joys were chatting away and it was nice to see Jack happy and Jordan and him being friends.

We went for a walk and ended up on the benches by the training pitch.

"So are you gonna tell me what's up?"

"Nothings up Ty I just. I guess I just need to get my head back into the game. I've been overthinking a lot because I've had nothing to actually think about that's all"

"As don't worry Phil it won't be long and you'll be back on that pitch with everyone else. I'm also here if you ever want to talk about anything your my bestfreind Phil" I pulled him into a hug which lightened his mood and we returned to the gym.