Part 22

"Well anyways Phil I have decided that today I'm gonna speak to him"

"Your gonna what?"

"I'm gonna speak to Jack I need to find out why he's being like this, it's not good for him and Jordan to be in bad terms with the games staring in a couple of weeks and I'm gonna put a stop to it"

"Tyla you really think you going to Jack will make him change, it will probably make him worse"

"Phil I'm gonna message him on Instagram and tell him to meet me at the local cafe for lunch at 1:00. I'm gonna find out exactly what his problem is and why he kissed me the way he did last night"

Every time Tyla mentioned that stupid kiss with Jack I cooks feel myself getting annoyed. She wasn't even my girlfriend and the thought of anyone else touching her was hurting me. But she was with Jordan and I can't even explain why I feel like this. This girl has got me head over heels without even realising it.

"Right so your gonna take the boy who's flirts with you out on a date to make him not interested. Yeah Tyla sounds like a great plan" *I spoke with a stern tone which Tyla picked up on*

I knew that Tyla could now sense my frustration and she looked at me with a confused face and just sighed.

"It's not a date Phil and I'm doing this for Jordan"

She got up and went to walk out of my room I stood up and grabbed her arm and spun her around so she was facing me. It still hurt a little when I put pressure on my ankle but right now I didn't care.

"Tyla wait"

I could feel her breath on my chin and I come smell her amazing perfume. I looked down on her. I lifted her chin up so she was now facing me and our lips were centimetres apart.
"I'm sorry"

She slid from my grip and stood next to me.

"It's ok Phil I wouldn't expect you to understand. I mean why wouldn't you even care if Jack did fancy me"

She laughed and then left the room leaving me standing there. I was heavily panting as I thought that was gonna be out moment. I thought I was going to get the kiss I'm longing for. But she slid from my grip and basically friend zoned me once again. I mean obviously she did she has a boyfriend.

Tylas POV
@jackgrealish✅

Hi Jack I'm taking you out for lunch so meet me at the main entrance 1:00pm :)

Hi Tyla, you are probably that last person I expected in my DMs. Ok see you soon ig;) x

I asked Jordan if he would stay with Phil whilst I went out for lunch and without even questioning me he said yes. I was pleased becasue I wanted to tell him after I knew what was actually going on in Jacks head so Jordan and I wouldn't be confused anymore. I told him that physio was at 2 and after he shouldn't take him to the gym not to do anything just to sit and spend time with the boys.
I was dressed and ready to go so I decided to take a photo for my Instagram.

@TylaMaddison: Cute but simple💘Liked by @declanrice, @jpickford1, @jackgrealish and 3087650 others

Liked by @declanrice, @jpickford1, @jackgrealish and 3087650 others...

@Jpickford1: you really are stunning babe😍
Reply↪️: as are you💘🙈

@masonmount: I guess you look alright Tyla🙃
↪️@declanrice: yeah what he said:)
Reply↪️: thanks boys ig x

It was now 12:58 and I went down to the main entrance where Jack was sat waiting. He was in a black and grey Nike tracksuit and I can't lie he looked highly attractive.

His hair was done to perfection and he was just sat bouncing a ball off the floor patiently waiting

His hair was done to perfection and he was just sat bouncing a ball off the floor patiently waiting. He looks genuinely happy that he finally got to speak to me alone. I walked over and he stood up and looked me up and down.

"You look erm beautiful Tyla" *he said worrying of what my reaction would be*

"It's ok Jack it's just a compliment and thank you, you look handsome yourself:)"

After getting a taxi into town we went to a small cafe that was hidden and not very many people went to. The last thing we needed was anyone noticing us especially the paparazzi. We sat in our booth and both just ordered a coke and a panini. I made general conversation with him to make him feel comfortable before asking the question.

"Anyways Tyla I am living the time spent together but what is the real reason you fetched me out here?" *Jack said still holding a smile*

"Well Jack I just want to know why you kissed me the way you did last night and why you've been acting how you have around me. You will flirt and when I cut you off you looked genuinely upset and I think you should have the chance to explain."

"What do you mean Tyla you are beautiful but last night was just a dare" he said clearly lying it was written all over his face.

"Come on Jack we both know that kiss meant more to you than just a dare I could feel it" I said almost reassuring him it was ok to tell the truth and I was never going to judge him.

"Ok Tyla so..."