Part 26

We arrived at the Chinese restaurant and got seated in a little booth in the left far corner of the restaurant. The smell of Chinese food instantly hit us and we walked through the door and it made us both so much more hungry. Jordan ordered a coke and I got a small glass of wine. He said he couldn't possibly face any form of alcohol today and he was driving. The service was so good and very fast considering the restaurant was quite full. We ordered our food and we were just chatting away about absolutely anything. The best thing about this Chinese restaurant is that is sells all of the options from a Chinese takeaway menu and it does my favourite, salt and pepper chicken with onions chips and bbq sauce. I ordered that and Jordan ordered a mixed dish which abs all sorts on.

The food was delicious by the end we were so full because we kept ordering side dishes every time we looked at the menu. I had a couple of glasses of wine and started to feel the tingle so I switched to drinking lime and lemonade. We ate some deserts and I'm surprised there was actually any room left and were finally ready to pay the bill. It came up to £456.69 and both mine and Jordan's jaws dropped which caused the waitress to giggle. I guess that's what you get when you practically get everything on the menu we payed up and got back into Jordan's car and we rang Phil.

'Hi Phil we've just been to a lovely Chinese restaurant'

'Yeah Phil mate it's great hangover cure'

'Sounds nice guys what did you get?'

'Well (both laughed) probably everything that was on the menu'

'Oh god you two are so greedy abs how much did it cost ya then'

'Well funny story that's actually why we rang it cost us £456.69'

'Oh my days guys you must have bought the whole menu remind me to never offer to pay for you guys a meal ahaha'

'Hmmm I'll try anyways got to go, Bye philly see you soon:)'

'See ya later Phil mate'

'Bye you two'

Me and Jordan were so stuffed and just totally ready for bed we both practically collapsed onto the bed when we got back both staring at the ceiling talking about life. Sundays were usually the days when most of the team had hangovers but because everyone went out the Friday today had been worse. Me and Jordan wanted to plan one last big day out before the first game on Friday. We all decided to go to flamingo land and go on all of the rides and stuff then go for some nice food after.

We get back to our room and I flop onto the bed.

"Omg I am so full, why did we eat that much Jord?"

He doesn't reply but he just keeps staring at me and smirking to himself.

"I know those eyes Jord" I smirked back at him.

He still doesn't reply but walks over to the bed and picks me up and my legs are wrapped around his waist. He looks me in the eyes then to my lips then back to my eyes again.

"Will you ever learn what it does to me when you call me that babe"

Before I can even answer him he smashed his lips onto mine. They were soft yet the kiss was so rough his hands moved all around my body as he walked towards the wall. He slammed my back against it and held back from the kiss.

"Ty what is going on with you and Phil?"

"What the fuck. Nothing babe"

"Correct answer"

Whilst saying that he lifts my arms up and removes my top and unclips my bra. He walks away from the wall and lies me down on the bed. He looks at me and I nod before ripping my joggers off to reveal my thong. He rips off his own T-shirt and shorts so he was now also in his underwear. He leans over me but I hold back form the kiss this time.

"What if there was something with me and Phil?"

I only said that because I knew it would make him angry and with that being said he flips me over so I was on my hands and knees and thrusts into me.

Phils POV
I had been waiting all day to talk to Tyla, when the waitress left this morning she left her number but for some reason I never put it in my phone. I couldn't get her out of my head. I hated that it was like this because I know her and Jordan are endgame and nothing could change that but there was just something about her. I decided I wanted to go and talk to her presuming they were back. I got to the door and knocked but there was no answer so I just let myself in.