Part 16

I woke up wrapped tightly in his grip we fell straight to sleep last night without putting any clothes back on. Jordan was still fast asleep so I just laid there in his arms scrolling through my phone. I knew eventually I would have to return to work and become active again on my socials but with Jordan at training all of the time now it's the perfect time to get back into it. I only ever post the odd picture of me and Jordan or me Jordan and Phil like last night.

I drifted back to sleep and we were both woke up by someone barging through the door. It was Phil I quickly pulled the blanket right up to make sure I was covered. Jordan's bottom half was covered and his neck which was marked was completely revealed.

"Have fun last night you two?" He smirked

"Yeah we did Phil but what are you doing here so early?"~ *Jordan's voice was so raspy as he had literally just woken up*

"Haha early? It's 11:30 and Gareth wants us all to have dinner at 12. I had a feeling you guys weren't awake so I thought I would come over to wake yous up giving you time to get ready"

"Oh shit sorry thanks mate we'll get ready now meet us back here at 5 to and we'll walk down together"

"No problem, bye:)"

"Bye little Phil:)" *I shouted to him as he walked out making us all laugh*

We got up and got dressed I spent most of the time doing my hair and didn't put on any makeup. Obviously I put on that same favourite outfit of mine the blue joggers were just so comedy and the little white top just goes perfectly. Jordan just put on one of his England track suits and we were ready to go. We met Phil walked down and sat down where our names were on a little card.

I was sat in between Jordan and Kyle and I was directly opposite Jack. The whole time we were eating dinner he just kept looking at me and smirking he even winked a few times.

Jordan's POV

The whole time sat at dinner I watched Jack as he flirted with Tyla he was winking at her and just being an absolute prick. Tyla kept grabbing my hand reassuring me that she was mine. When dinner was over I couldn't hold it in he wasn't getting away with this. I seen him in the gym so I stormed in and straight over to Jack.

"Jack what the fuck?"

"Woah what you talking about Jordan I was just being friendly"

"Oh yeah Jack, friendly, your pathetic she's mine so stay the fuck away Orite"

"What if I don't see you gonna hit me like you did the other day?"

I clenched my fists and the anger was about to lash out of me but before I got the chance Tyla stepped in front of me so she was in the middle.

"No but you know what I fucking will, I want to be friends with you Jack but clearly you have a problem"

Jack just put his head down in shock and walked out of the gym. To be honest he kinda looked upset but I couldn't feel sorry for him when he flirts with my girlfriend.

We got back to our room and it was only 3:00 and we were so bored. I decided I wanted to be more romantic with her so I planned a picnic date. We would sit in the park with all of our favourite snacks and pop. We could sit for hours and have blankets for if it gets cold and stay till the starts came out it will be perfect.