Part 11

I woke up with my head on her belly she was awake playing with my hair and watching the TV.

"Morning handsome:)"

"Morning babe, what time is it?" *my voice was raspy because I had just woke up*

"It's 9:30 darling"

I jumped up out of bed realising I had only half an hour to get ready and get down to Gareth for the meeting. I gave Tyla a kiss on the forehead quickly jumped in the shower and then got dressed into my training kit.

 I gave Tyla a kiss on the forehead quickly jumped in the shower and then got dressed into my training kit

"Wow Jord you look unbelievable in that training kit;)"

"Babe don't you know how it makes me feel when you call me that😏 and we don't have time;)"

"Whatever you say Jord:) Anways it's 9:55 so you better get going" *she had the biggest smirk on her face knowing what she had done to me*

I met up with Kyle and John and we headed down to the meeting room. Gareth explained that training starts at 9am Monday to Friday and finishes at 2pm we have weekends off for resting and full access to the gym at all times if we wanted to do some extra work. During the meeting I got a message.
<Heyy babe, I'm starving so I'm gonna find the cafe and get some food xxx>
<Okay try not to get lost, love you xxx>

Tylas POV
I got dressed into my favourite outfit.

I walked out the room and I seen that Jack was walking along the corridor

"Hey Tyla:)"

"Hi Jack I don't suppose you know where the cafe is I'm starving but I have no idea how to find it:)" *laughing*

"Follow me my lady;)"

I followed Jack and we ended up at the camps cafe he sat with me because I was alone and we had some food and drinks and talked for a while. He really wasn't that bad I don't know what Jordan had to worry about. Maybe he did flirt the slightest bit but I feel like that is just his personality. He seemed harmless and he was actually very interested in my relationship with Jordan and barely spoke about himself.
We stood up to leave as I was gonna just wait for Jordan in our room. All of a sudden Jack spun me around and leaned forward and as our noses were almost touching he inched forward as if he was about to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Are you serious right now Jack, you know I'm with Jordan?"

"Tyla I'm sorry your just too gorgeous;)"

"Typical" *I sighed and went back to our room*

Jordan still wasn't back so I decided to finally start replying to DMs on Instagram again. I had seen that my page had blown up and I went from 27k followers to 90.5k in a week I seen that almost every comment on my photos were about Jordan and my whole DMs were questions about me and him. I decided it was easier to post a photo of us together and announce our relationship officially.

Jordan finally came back and dived straight on top of me giving me the biggest hug. He laid with his head on my belly and I played with his hair and he told me all about the meeting.
"How was your day babe, did you get some food?"

"Well Jordan, Jack actually helped me find the cafe and he stayed with me so I wasn't alone" *he hardened his grip with his arms still wrapped around me*
"All went well we had some food and as I was about to leave, well Jordan he tried to kiss me but obviously I pulled away before he got the chance!"
He jumped up off the bed and started pouncing around the room.
"He did WHAT?" He turned to the door rushing towards it "I'm gonna fucking kill him Ty"
I quickly ran in front of him trying to stop him I didn't want a stupid fight with Jack to lose him his place on the team. He's wanted this for so long and I can't let him ruin it over someone as pathetic as Jack.
I tried to stop him but I eventually gave up he burst straight out of the door and headed straight for the training pitch where he must of knew Jack was.

I followed him all the way there and watched as he stormed over to Jack looked him dead in the eye and punched him straight in the face. Why was seeing Jordan so angry so sexy. Jack retaliates and punches him back causing blood to gush out of Jordan's cheek but he still proceeded to fight with Jack. John and Kyle come running from inside and quickly split the two of them up John throws Jordan to me and Kyle throws jack out of the way. Jack was in bad shape and Jordan had blood all over him I couldn't help but feel so turned on by how angry he was and still is.