Part 20

Me and Jordan agreed that he would stay with Phil whilst I got a nice bubble bath and did face masks and stuff. They were playing fifa and I had exactly 2 hours to do whatever I wanted and get ready to go out. I decided to do a YouTube video. 'Get ready with me to go out out' I was slowly getting back into social media again and I posted regularly on my Instagram.

@TylaMaddison: Bathing with a view🧖🏽‍♀️😍Liked by @Jpickford1, @philfoden, @jackgrealish and 74520 others

Liked by @Jpickford1, @philfoden, @jackgrealish and 74520 others...
@Jpickford1: I don't see me in this picture😏
Reply↪️: That's why it's my second favourite view😘
@masonmount: You and pickers coming tonight
Reply↪️: Of course mase x
@philfoden: Gutted I can't come:(
Reply↪️: you will be a miss philly❤️
Load more comments...

I was finally ready to go out and I was so exited but I was nervous to get drunk in front of the other guys. I went to Phils room and as I walked through the door both of their jaws dropped.

 I went to Phils room and as I walked through the door both of their jaws dropped

I was wearing a pink pencil skirt and my favourite flowery crop top. I started to laugh as they were just staring at me.

"Boys you might want to pick your jaws up from Phils bed"

They both quickly snapped out of their daze.

"Babe you look beautiful"

"Yeah he's right Ty you look gorgoues"

"Woah little Philly that's what I call her"

"What so should I call her babe" they both started laughing.

Phil was the only guy that Jordan wasn't jealous of apart from the statement he made today Jordan trusts him a lot more than he does the other boys. Apart from Jack the other main worry of Jordan's is Mason Mount. He believes that he is playing it cool whilst we are still fresh then he is gonna jump at me out of nowhere and try take me from Jordan. I loved how over protective Jordan is which was good and bad because sometimes I pushed his buttons just because it was sexy.

"Right go and get ready Jordan I can't wait to go out!!"

Jordan left and went to our room to have a shower and get ready for tonight. One thing me and Jordan love is alcohol and everyone takes advantage of this when we go out. I sat on Phil's  bed just talking to him I could tell something was on his mind and I couldn't help but ask.

"What's wrong Phil?"

"Oh nothing Tyla I'm just worried, what if something happens to you or Jordan and I can't help you or what if"
I cut him off pulling him into a massive hug.

"Phil stop worrying about us and make sure you get plenty of rest. I will be back to look after you in the morning"

"I know I just worry about you" he pulled from the hug and looked into my eyes "I really do care about you.... And Jordan obviously" he looked down quickly.

I lifted his head up by his chin "don't worry Phil I care about you to we both do we love you:)"

My words cause Phil to smile slightly I pushed him back so he was laid on the bed and stared tucking him in. He just stared at me the whole time smirking. I sat next to him and stroked his arm soon making him fall asleep. Wow this boy is so lazy. Jordan was finally ready to go so I gave Phil a kiss on the cheek and we left for our taxi.

When we got to the club everyone was already there. A few of the boys girlfriends were there and I was slightly glad I wasn't the only girl for once. We were welcomed by 2 shots each and the burning sensation of the alcohol going down my throat had me so pumped for the rest of the night.

5 drinks and 3 rounds of shots in I decided to take some of the girls and go dance on the bar. The house were cheering us on form our booth and Declan took a video of us. I made him send me it so I could put it straight on my Instagram.

@TylaMaddison: Have you ever lived if you've never danced on the bar🤪🎊🥂Liked by @philfoden, @masonmount, @jpickford1 and 79230 others

Liked by @philfoden, @masonmount, @jpickford1 and 79230 others...

@jpickford1:I'm surprised you lived when you almost came flying off the bar😂❤️
Reply↪️: shhhhh🤫❤️
@johnstonesofficial: you're lucky you are😂😭
Reply↪️: ikr😝
@jackgrealish: you looked unreal doing it😍
@philfoden: can't believe I missed this:(
Reply↪️: why are you awake?? Miss you philly❤️
Load more comments...

Everyone just sat around laughing at how funny it was when I nearly fell off the bar almost taking the girls down with me. We were all very drunk but this point and we're telling stories about when we were younger. I told them about the one time me and Jordan were dared to kiss when were kids and how they both played it down when they obviously liked each other.

"No but like seriously how long have you guys known each other?" ~Declan

"Since forever I guess" ~ Tyla

Anyways let's play truth of dare?" ~Mason
He said while grabbing an empty bottle and placing it on the table. "And I'm going first"

He span the bottle around and I was having flashbacks from the first night I drank with them and mason dared Phil to kiss me. I was practically closing my eyes praying it wouldn't landed on me when it stopped directly opposite. I looked up in the bottles direction and it was Jack. I was worried as to what Mason would come up with this time so I just leaned back into Jordan and let out a quiet sigh.

"Truth or dare?"~ Mason

"Dare;)"~ Jack

"Ok I dare you ... to kiss the sexiest girl in the club"

Jack glanced over to me and smirked.