Part 21

He was glancing at me with a huge grin on his face but then his grin dropped and he said.

"I can't"

You what?"~ Mason

"I can't!" ~Jack

"Why can't you Jack? It's only a dare"~Declan

"Because the sexiest girl in the room belongs to pickers" he glanced in Jordan's direction who was now sat up fists clenched.

Angry Jordan and over protective Jordan were so sexy. And me and Jordan usually only had sex when either of them had made an appearance. I decided to push his buttons further than I ever have I don't know why but I did it anyways.

I stood up from Jordan's lap slowly leaving his grip and started walking towards Jack.

"It's only a dare Jack I'm sure Jordan wouldn't mind just one" I said as I was very drunk.

"Yeah I guess it is" he smirked standing up walking towards me but looking over my shoulder toward Jordan.

Jordan glanced at him and said "go on but just make it quick" before turning his head to look the opposite direction.

Jack held me by my waist and smashed his lips again mine. He kissed me like he'd wanted this for along time. We followed in a rhythm and I hate to admit but he's a good kisser. I was only doing this becasue I knew what would come next form Jordan. I pulled away after about 30 seconds leaving my pink lipstick all over Jacks mouth. I didn't despise the kiss with Jack but it wasn't for enjoyment either.

I turned back to Jordan who was ready for me to get onto his lap so I climbed on and he grabbed my waist. He looked past me to Jack and shouted "now I'll show you how Ty likes it" he smashed his lips against mine. We followed in a familiar rough rhythm one of his hands grabbing my arse whilst the other was wandering around my waist and lower back. Jacks kiss may have been good but Jordan just knew all the right things to do and all the right places to touch. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach when I kissed Jordan I felt so at home with him. No kiss with Jack could ever ruin what we have or even make me gain the slightest feeling for him. To be honest I basically used him so I got to see over protective Jordan.

We eventually pulled away from the kiss and I stayed on his lap to hide the boner in his pants. He stroked my thigh and looked to Jack then to me.

"Who's are you?"

"Yours Jord"

"That's right. Did you hear that Jack. She's fucking mine. Now let's carry on with the game"

We had a few more rounds and drank more and more and from their it was all a blur.

I was now in my bed back at the camp with a very bad head ache. I don't know how I got back or how I managed to wake up this morning. I turned to see Jordan still fast asleep and I don't want to wake him. I sat up and checked my phone which was on the bedside table and it had blown up.
27 missed calls from Phil💙
5 unread messages from Phil💙
Phil💙
Hey x
Tyla are you having a good time? x
I seen the boys comments on your Instagram are you okay? x
Please answer me so I know your okay x
Theirs some pain killers and water but your bedside table your welcome🙂x

               Sorry Phil I'm fine should I come      
                    over I'll tell you all the details,
                   well what I can remember🙃x

I went over to Phil's room and let myself straight in which I instantly regretted. Phil was casually scrolling through his phone and pleasuring themselves. I nervously laughed and stepped back outside of the door.

"Sorry I should have knocked but anyways this early Phil really?" *he started to laugh and obviously stop what he was doing and pull the covers over him *

"Ahaha come in now Ty, and there's not an hour in the day your not there so I had to get it out of me"

"Okay okay too much information let's forget I never seen what just happened"

We both laughed and I went and laid on his bed consoling about the headache I had. Phil started to rub my head at first he was hesitant but when I relaxed he also did too. It really was soothing my headache.

"I guess I'll have to be your doctor for the day" Phil laughed.

"Don't be silly Phil I'll be ok in an hour and we need to get you fit and healthy and back on that pitch" I sat up breaking from the massage and didn't realise how close our faces were until I found feel his breath on my lip.

I quickly pulled my head back and Phil quickly shot out the question.

"So what did you get up to last night?"

"Well Phil I kissed Jack"

"You did what" i couldn't tell whether he was sad or angry but I just heard the pain in his voice.

"Well it was a dare and don't worry Jordan approved and we are ok so don't worry about Phil"

"Oh ok"

Phils POV
I was actually taken back by what had just left Tylas lips. I never thought she would kiss anyone other than Jordan although I dreamed if it were anyone else it would be me. I couldn't admit to myself how I had been feeling in this past week. It's like everything had changed so quickly and all the time I had spent with her actually made me realise. I think I'm falling for Tyla.