Part 19

~Time Skip~

Phil's POV
It was now Friday and Tyla had looked after me all week. My ankle is starting to heal a lot faster than I expected and hopefully I'll be back on that pitch sooner rather than later. It was kinda cute how Tyla was being my little nurse she was quite extra waking me up with breakfast in bed and making sure it was all proteins and vitamins for a speedy recovery. Her and Jordan spent most of their time this week hanging out with me and when Jordan was at training i just hung out with Tyla. We have really grown close in the past week and she is very special to me.

Tyla had just came back from the vending machine she decided to get loads of snacks so we could watch a film to pass the time whilst Jordan was at training. I sort of like it better when it's just me and Tyla becasue when Jordan is here I just feel like a third wheel. Obviously Jordan is my Best friend and I enjoy spending time with him there was just something about when me and Tyla were alone.

Tylas POV
Me and Phil were just chilling in his room watching a film he had physio in an hour and a half and Jordan would be finished training just after that. I turned to Phil to ask my 100th question of the film but he was fast asleep. He actually looked kinda cute not in a boyfriend way but more like he was my child. We all had a joke that Phil was like mine and Jordan's son. My phone started ringing it was Jordan so I went into the bathroom and answered.

'Hey Ty what ya doing?'
'Hi babe I was just watching a film with Phil but he fell asleep' I laughed
'Oh right he's so lazy' he laughed
'Yeah he is he's ankle is getting loads better already I think he will be back training sooner than you think Jordan'
'Wow that's good news I bet he's pleased'
'Yeah and I can stop playing nurse faster haha'
'Anyways Ty I rang you because I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight'
'Do you mean like out out?
'Yeah like to the club, a few of the lads are going jacks going but you don't have to be near him'
'Jordan I would love to but what about Phil?'
'Ty babe you are worrying too much he can survive the night alone come on it will fun for us to get out together without the child haha'
'Ok ok I will see you when you finish training I love you'
'I love you bye'

I went back into the bedroom and Phil was now awake.
"Where have you been?"

"Oh I was just in the bathroom Jordan phoned and I didn't want to wake you"

"Oh ok what did he want?"

"Well Phil I'm going out tonight with Jordan and a few of the other lads. I will be back to my nursing duties in the meaning although you might have to help me haha. Also I have one of the camps nursery numbers here for you if anything happens with your ankle and ring me only if it's really and emergency"

Phil looked at me pulling a sad face and puppy dog eyes "your leaving me already?:("

"Phil we are going out late so it will be like any other normal night like when I go to bed" I sighed "you will be fine you will probably already be asleep now come on go in the bathroom and get dressed you've got physio and you can't lunge around in just your shorts everyday"

Phil had done his physio and considering he hadn't left his room for a week we went out the training pitch to wait for Jordan. It was the first time since the incident most of the boys have actually even seen Phil they were all upset he couldn't play in the first 2 games. The emotions had gotten to Phil and he only ever spoke to me Jordan and the physio nurse. I thought it would do him good to see the boys and get his head back into the game a little bit. I have tried to keep him as healthy as possible but it is so hard becasue even though he is a footballer of the pitch he is just so lazy.

The boys finally finished and Jordan cam over with most of the boys.

"Hey Phil how are you feeling mate?" ~Mason

"Yeah Phil I'm gutted you can't play the first games with us" ~ Kalvin

"Can't wait to see you back on the pitch bro" ~Jadon

"Thanks guys I think I will be back sooner than we expected all thanks to my little nurse over here;)" he nudges me with one of his crutches.

I could see Jordan start to bite his nails and his eyes darting around the pitch. I knew he was angry about Phil's statement but I understand because he made it seem so wrong. All I do is basically everything for him but I'm only doing it because he asked for my help. I grabbed hold of one of Jordan's hands and made him look me in the eyes and I almost spoke to him using eye contact to say 'it's ok'. I snuggled into his neck while we waited for Phil to be done with his conversation so we can get him back to his room and go and get ready for the night.