Part 24

Me and Phil got back to the gym where everyone was and Kyle and John were planning a meal and then to go back to Kyle's room for a couple drinks. It was a Saturday and if we came back for drinks instead of going out Phil could actually come. Everyone was in such a good mood and we all went back to our rooms to chill out before the night. Phil came to our room with me and Jordan.

"So are you gonna come tonight Phil?"~Tyla

"I don't know Tyla"~ Phil

"Oh come on mate you'll enjoy yourself, don't want you to be stuck in your room by yourself"~ Jordan

"Maybe I guess it will do me good:)"~Phil

"Yayyy my besties coming out:)"~Tyla

Phil went back to his room for a nap and I made Jordan do face masks and skin care with me. I decided to film it for a YouTube video and I decided to post on my Instagram.

Instagram @TylaMaddison: Girlie days with bae❤️Tagged @jpickford1Liked by @declanrice, @masonmount, @johnstonesofficial and 9373900 others

Tagged @jpickford1
Liked by @declanrice, @masonmount, @johnstonesofficial and 9373900 others...

@kylewalker2: boys I think we might have lost him :(
@jpickford1: only cause I love you❤️
@masonmount: are you two coming tonight? x
Reply↪️: OFC💘💘
Comments limited...

I was finally ready to go down and meet everyone else Jordan and Phil were waiting for me so we could go down together. I decided to wear a white dress and I had my hair up for a change. I walked out of the bathroom and once again the boys jaws had dropped.

"Boys pick your jaws up we need to go"
I laughed grabbed my bag and got the keys and headed towards to door. Jordan and Phil followed behind and Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in my shoulder.

"You look beautiful babe"

"You look handsome yourself babe"

All the way down the lift i couldn't help but notice Phil just staring at me. He was smiling to himself about something I got panicked thinking there was something on my dress so I asked Jordan but he said there was nothing. When we got to the lounge where all of the boys were waiting just like Jordan and Phil their jaws dropped. I could see Jack tried to fight it but when he realised he wasn't the only one he just stared at me in ore.

"You guys act like you've never seen a girl before" everyone just laughed and we got into mini buses and drive to the restaurant.

We got to our table and I was sat in between Jordan and Phil with Mason and Declan directly in front. They were such troublemakers when they were together without even realising it. The waitress came to our table and she was absolutely stunning with her blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I decided to make conversation with her and I learned that her name was Becca and she was single.

 I decided to make conversation with her and I learned that her name was Becca and she was single

She took out food and drinks order and soon returned with our drinks. I made as much conversation as I could with her but she was at work and also very busy so I didn't learnt to much.

@TylaMaddison posted on her Instagram story

We are our dinner and headed off back to Kyles room

We are our dinner and headed off back to Kyles room. When we got there we had a few rounds of shots straight away and after 3 drinks everyone started to feel tipsy. We were all sat in a circle chatting and getting more drunk as the night went on but Phil was the most drunk and he had everyone laughing. It was nice to see him let go because he had seemed down ever since he hurt his ankle. Tracy Chapman 'revolution' came on and Phil hoped up and said "this was my grandads song everyone needs to dance" he encouraged everyone to get up and asked if I would dance with him. I obviously said yes and he started at me the whole time singing the song word for word completely letting go.

Everyone cheered him on and he was dancing like he was performing the song live. It started getting really late and everyone was so drunk but fur some reason I want as bad. Jordan had went for some more drink from the petrol station not far from the camp and I was sat with Phil. He was rambling on about utter nonsense and Jadon was watching from across the room laughing at him. Phil started to be very weird and he then blurted out.

"You know Tyla if you weren't my bestfriend oh the things I would do"

I just burst out laughing at him knowing how drunk he was and his embarrassed he will be about this in the morning. By the time Jordan got back everyone was to die I to even drink anymore and me and Jordan decided to go back to our room. We got into bed and cuddled up I laid on his chest and he played with my hate.

"You know Jord if someone told me 5 years ago that I would be laid here right now with you I would laugh at them and say 'ew no he's like my brother' whilst secretly hoping they were right"

"Tyla if someone told me 4 years ago 'you will see her again and this time she would be your girlfriend' I would probably laugh at them also secretly hoping they were right"

"I love you Jord"
I lifted my head from his chest and kissed him we made out for like 5 minutes and he pulled away and looked at me and smiled.

"I love you more"

He lifted me up so I was now sat on top of him and pulled me back in for a kiss. It then turned into a make out.

"Jordan you are so drunk and I am so tired so not tonight:)"

He pulled puppy dog eyes but I still got off him and cuddled back in. We were both drifting off to sleep when he heard what sounded like a girl morning coming form another room. I suspected Jack was back to his old ways because his room was right next to ours but it sound more distant than next door.