A/N

Hello everyone,

It feels so good to be back again writing for both new and old readers. I love you all so much.

Yes, Trinity is officially out and ready to begin posting. And I must say this, this book is a reverse harem meaning two boys and a girl. Threesome. If you are not comfortable just walk away and don't make a fool of yourself.

The characters grew up together with the senior Ivanov's, so it won't be confusing for anyone who hasn't read the other books.

This book will contain mature scenes and I won't be held responsible for it. Take note.

And for pre-warning, my books has a whole lot of suspense thrilling moments and if that is what you hate in books please this book, none of my books are meant for you. Walk to the next book. Thank you.

No rude or insulting comments please, and if noticed remember this... You are not above blocking.

Other than that, I welcome my new readers and hope you enjoy reading Trinity and love the characters like the old readers love them.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. It will mean a whole lot to see such massive love from you guys.

OMG!!! ALEXEI got to 1million reads thanks to you guys. This is just the happiest news. I love you guys so much. *Sniffs*

Trinity will be getting frequent updates if not daily, depends on my health. So, do sit back and relax.

All aboard... Trinity is waiting for you.