25

Vadim 👆

Tracing my heart shape lip with the maroon color matte lipstick adding finishing touches to my glamorous look for the night. The pretty woman stares back at me wearing her hair in a classy updo, ringlets curls framing her face, winged eyeliner casting off her blue eye, she smacks her lip just for fun of it gracing her face with a sweet smile daring to admire such pulchritude.

Footsteps shifts my gaze to the side while staring at the mirror to see Vadim all dressed for the night. His tux clinging to his godlike form like a foreskin. On it has these little stones that makes it sparkle beautifully as I continue to ogle him on the mirror, he draws closer to me.

Expecting to see his usual sleek hair; instead it falls to his face causing his silver grey to seem even prominent as pink plump lips perks up watching me watch him. I didn't move, rooted in place till he comes behind me and despite my heel Vadim is chest up way taller than me. I look like a child wondering why I'm no taller than he is.

Like I don't get how I'm the adult and they look taller, bigger and more of the adult compared to my baby face and 5'8 height.

His hands comes on my shoulder massaging slowly, my eyes close for a brief moment sinking into his touch holding onto the flat surface, a soft moan escapes me. Slowly, he trace down my arms cupping my breasts feeling cool lips against the warmth of my neck sending a billion sparks running my spine. Sucking my lips in, I tilt my head to the side giving more room for his sweet onslaught. His hands leaves my breasts trailing downwards welcomed by the sweet innocence of my sex. I moan.

"We got something for you, Krasivaya." Lust hooded eyes snaps to his face watching me on the mirror, his head still on neck peppering loving kisses to it. I nod, about to turn.

"Stay." He commands and my body succumbs to his will. A questionable look dancing in my eyes but I guess I have to wait. He pulls out a black velvet box from his back placing gently on the table with me eyeing it silently. He chuckles.

Not resisting. "What is it?"

Vadim did not answer rather opens the box revealing a diamond necklace and by the side is something that looks like a wrist band, below is a tiny set of balls stringed together. Confusion etch my face looking back at the mirror noticing Andrei presence with us as he leans on the door wearing a similar formal wear like his brother. A naughty grin plastered on his face, red hair dropping on his face also. Andrei gives me a flirty wink causing me to blush shyly.

Are they trying to give me a heartache because it's definitely working.

The coolness of the diamond necklace cause me to gasp looking back at Vadim as he wears me the elegant beauty, my hand tracing the piece delicately.

"It's so beautiful." I comment in a smile jealous of my own neck.

"Just like you, Krasivaya." Blues eyes looks at grey's staring intensely at me. Gulping down when it suddenly felt hot in the room taking my eyes off him back to the box.

Chuckling. "And where are these going to? Earrings? They seem a bit heavy for my ears."

"You tell me." Why is he smiling like that. What's funny?

Breathing on my neck his hands goes to fondle my breast and the other doddling lines near my sex. "Open your legs for me." What? No!

This time it's Andrei's crazy laughter that echoes taking my eyes to him upon realization. I shake my head not sure I want that inside me or it's purpose in general thought. Vadim begins to suck on my neck, teasing my sensitive nipples pushing me with his body a bit forward that my back arch shooting my ass out for him.