9

The drive is eerily silent, hands under my bosom in dire need of warmth as their presence inside the car make it difficult to grasp the depths of everything that took place at the party shattering my brain in shambles of despair. The purposely accidental meet up, the sex, the anger, the guilt eating me up, the threat. I look over at them seeing two pairs of eyes solely trained on me; one uncompromising and the other animalistic having me gulp down an invincible saliva twiddling my thumbs looking away quickly to be preoccupied by more shallow thoughts.

I, myself, got angry knowing everything that happened tonight was plotted and once again I'm just a possession to them. Ugh, I hate that word. Having sex with Vadim only made it worse and I shouldn't have. I should have refused, fight myself, jump over the balcony; I could have done something other than desiring him ravish me over and over till I gave no more as he finished off in me. Having his dick slide inside me became my undoing, begging, pleading, moaning, panting and writhing for more feels. His big hands caressing and fondling my erotic regions and those lips; fuck! those lips is all that have me cumming undone. 

Oh my goodness! He came in me. Fuck! What was I thinking having sex without protection? 

I'm so pregnant.

Panicked, looking out the tinted glass to see an unfamiliar street. Frowning, where are they taking me to? I need to take the damn pills before it's too late hearing baby cries blaring in my head.

Just as I'm staring past Street and shops hoping to see somewhere I can buy the pills my eyes darts to Vadim in a whiplash. What have he done? Everything came crashing down like a whirlpool of certainty squinting my eyes at the dawn of revelation. The glint in his eyes as he dressed me up, the faint smile dancing on his lips when he looked at me, the soft caress to my stomach when I lay on him muttering sweet Russian softly to me. My heart thumps faster in my chest feeling my blood boil in fury as my nose flared. This fucking Russian came in me purposely.

Oh no he did not just get me pregnant.

Screaming. I pounce on him slapping and hitting where I can. "You are so fucking controlling. Cunning motherfucker. Ahhh! I hate you." Slapping and hitting him, venting my anger upon him. Why will he do that to me knowing I was in such a vulnerable state of mind? Why?

Vadim is not one to make mistake especially one as grievous as getting a girl pregnant, ever, and I can bet on my mother's grave I won't be the first girl he used protection or pulled out. This brute schemed his plan perfectly with one sole mission. Not Michael, not his anger, not the party; the devious brute made me his mission impossible.

Get Trinity pregnant. And I fell for it.

As if sensing my attack, his elbows raise to shield his face from my ferocious onslaught as I scream and rain hell in him. "I hate you so much. Ahhh!" Luckily, I land a hard blow on his face giving him a beautiful black eye.

Smiling, I go for the other eye but he swiftly seize me turning my smile upside down seeing the darkness in his eyes frightening me.

He growls pushing me down in a lock restraint. I struggle to move, wiggling to get off his grip. "Don't you ever raise your hands on me again, Krasivaya." Goosebumps crawls on my skin seeing his vein pop, grey eyes darken further and his breathing hard; guess what? They crazy in me wants to inflict more on him. Telling this man that he can't always be in control.

"Let me go! Let me go! Ahhh! I hate you so much Vadim." Kicking my legs hoping it hits his dick. He wasn't having it, Vadim growls menacingly pulling me off the chair and on his thighs grabbing my neck in a chokehold while my hands are locked behind me in his grip compelling me to look in grey eyes that commands my emotions at bay.

TRINITY  |18+ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara