3

Climbing down the truck in an all-black ensemble walking towards the rigid man smoking a cigar who sits under a canopy having two huge men twice his size behind him high on alert. He grins upon catching my view tilting his head to the side watching me flounce towards him rolling a box behind me, his gaze trained solely on the sway of my hips and the bob of my breasts with each step closer to him.

He grins harder pulling the shades off his eyes revealing a baby blue identical to my eyes.

Once close enough occupying the empty seat opposite him flipping my braids to the side dramatically. I say. “Sanchez, is my product ready?” Albeit serious because that is most important to me. My getaway free card.

Snapping his fingers, his men talks to their coms and soon a truck disguised as a Barbie doll company appears creating a lofty smirk on my lips. He retorts. “Is my money ready?” I rolled out the box behind me picking it up just to place it on top the table in front of the thirty-five-year-old Cuban drug dealer. Tapping his chin rather impressed. “You never fail me, Miss Unknown.”

Reaching for the money placed in front of him. I couldn’t care less as my gaze drifts from him to the truck offloading my product into my own truck. “That is because you give me good product and I love your Cuban ass just as much as I love the money that comes with it.” Never for once taking my eyes off the off loaders till every single block or should I say cocaine stuff Barbie dolls were sitting comfortably at the back of my truck.

At night, I am known as blue eyes but in the day; I go by the name Miss Unknown. I work my ass off day and night like a robot that I forget I am just human but then surviving is the only thing on my mind and because of that; I have enemies due to the life I lived these past years and keeping my identity hidden is the only way no trails leads to me. Nothing that I am proud of.

You either have to be smarter than the street or it will make a fool of you.

I can have all fun and games in the club with those men but out here is a much more dangerous world that every day I come back home, I pray to God to keep a sinner like me alive to see the next. I made the biggest deal with the wanted and notorious Sanchez Valadez. I smuggle his drugs successfully into the state cutting off fifty percentage of the price I buy from him as my incentive. It was a win-win for both of us; he gets his products distributed in America and I get my share profit to rule the east coast.

Yet, the money and affluence that came with ruling the east coast being the major distributor thereby driving the minority off market stepped on some toes and got me the enemies I fear will end me before I end this life on my terms.

The street is fucking strict.

“Here.” He offers me a perfectly cut line watching him sniff three lines of the product at a go winching at the end expelling deep breaths after which he moisten his lips leaning back on his seat in a much more relaxed posture.

“No, thanks.” Politely refusing seeing that my business is done.

He whines wiggling his back to his seat. “You are no fun. Just once.” Keeping a poker face whilst I sit up, he burst out laughing seeing the blank expression on my face.

Displaying a lazy grin. “Funny how a drug trafficker is scared of her own products. Just have a taste, hmm. Feels good.” He tries again hoping his persuasion may likely work just to fail woefully for the umpteenth time.

“Maybe if I start having a taste I won’t get to have this banging body you so much love. Now would I?” Looking at him pointedly. The hunger in his eyes lit once again gawking at me like a starved dog. Eyes trailing past enclose breasts in a crop sweat top having a deep plunging neckline showing off my toned flat belly pairing it off with matching sweat pants laying emphasis on my wide hips. He moans.