30

Andrei

Getting into Sean Andrew fortress was as difficult as it proves from the moment we left Spain to Washington DC. The fifty acres of land sited in the middle of the woods has a chopper pad, an underground tunnel leading to the city, an impenetrable bunker for emergency; literally, the old fucker has eyes everywhere from drones to security men and let's not forget his trained pets he boast so well about.

Tonight, he is throwing a party, his fifty years on earth and sadly his last. We made a few stops to get some things we need to make the accidental death as real as it can be for the world to believe. Every year, he has such lavish parties showcasing a new collection of his deadly pets added to the list and tonight he purchased my favorite pet. Flesh eating fishes that will be on display right beneath him inside a six inch solid glass thickness.

And the reason he does this every year is to instill fear in the people and whoever dares to cross him who will be given as food to his deadly pets. So tonight, a tank of Pirahnas is brought to his fortress by my distinguish self posing as the delivery guy and Vadim, my assistant.

His security men watching our every move as we set out the translucent glass stage which Sean ordered from Paris.

Time was running out for us knowing we have sixteen hours left to save our woman. A distraction came when Sean himself came in to admire his new pets as his men surrounds him instead of watching us thereby giving Vadim the opportunity to drill the chemical formula into the solid glass that slowly begin to crack.

Grinning devilishly, I release the fishes into the makeshift pool seeing the guests arrive. Rushing into the guests bathroom taking off the stolen work cloth revealing my three piece Armani tux fixing my hair for the show of the night. It's going to be a hell of a night.

"Welcome! Welcome everyone! Tonight, I will love to thank you for finding it in your busy schedules to attend my party." Everyone claps cheering for Sean who stands on top the tampered glass.

Sean bows gracefully wearing a smile. "Thank you." My head shifts to find Vadim adjacent my position looking at the timer. "I'm sure you all will love to see my newest collection." The crowd cheered louder causing him to chuckle. The drapes of the curtain shielding the fishes is pulled hearing loud gasp as everyone eyes the Pirahnas in fear and trembling and some in admiration.

Then a thunderous applause from the guests boost Sean Andrew ego furthermore seeming like a King. Holding my champagne glass to my lips dipping a hand in my pant pocket.

5...4...3...2...1.

"Let the party begi..." Splash!!!

The woman beside me gives the first shrill cry followed by others horrified over turn of event watching the almighty Sean Andrew fall inside the pool and to his death as razor sharp teeth devour him in gluttony. His screams drowned by the water came like a sweet melody to my ears as the pool got bloodied.

My phone went off. "Da."

His voice comes through. "Good job boys. You have fifteen hours left. I suggest you hurry up. Don't want her and the boy to see my face as their last."

Looking over at Vadim, he nods calling for the chopper to take us back to the plane. "Where is she? I want to talk to her."

"Finish the job and you see her." With that he ends the call. Searching my call log dailing the number.

"Gde ona ? " (where is she?)

"YA otpravlyayu eto vam seychas , brat ." (I'm sending it to you now, brother.) Immediately my phone chimes pulling it off my ear walking towards the helicopter amidst the chaos and screams.