14

Chapter song ❤️ Tory Lanez and Jacquees slow grind

Sharp blue eyes follows him as he sit up taking fluid stride to the couch unbuttoning his suit jacket in a commanding stance settling his huge self to occupy the majority of couch. I could see why people feared him; Vadim is both intimidating and blessed with the looks. Dangerous and tempting. Loving the way his silver grey acquaint with my body, his hair sleek back itching for my hand to run through in throes of passion showing off his defined jawline. Plump lips drawing me to it, he smirks. My mind screams perfection melting under his gaze.

Breathing in, breathing out, feeling a migraine building up. He says nothing just watching me like the daredevil he is watch him back. Running in my head is to what extent do the Ivanov sons control everything around them. Control me. The fathers and now the sons.

I can never really escape them.

I was told not to mess with the Russians. I lived with them, grow up in their lifestyle, fucked two of their own who is bent on driving me crazy; and that's all it took for me to fully grasp the deeper meaning laced behind the words why people feared the family. To me, five words.

Never mess with the Ivanovs.

Guess it's too late for my own redemption seeing that I broke the number one rule as flashes of Andrei and Vadim having me floods my thoughts.

Firmly. "I will dance. I'll be your stripper." A devilish grin appears on his lips.

If that's what it will take to have my life back from two Russians ready to go the length to teach me hard lessons. I am theirs and they are not letting go; even if it means to make me a modern day Rapunzel.

Turning on my heels to get the hell out of this brooding sexy giant twice my size and his beautiful stormy silver grey eyes. He says.

"Now, Krasivaya." Face poker and daring, waiting for me to oppose.

Halting in my steps with a sense of hesitation. He continues. "Prove to me you can earn your freedom and I'll accept it as an act of providence."

Flexing his shoulders shrugging off the black jacket throwing it on the armrest leaving him in black dress shirt and grey pants. Reaching for the holster pulling it off placing it carefully on the centre table in front of him. He groans seemingly relaxed squaring my gaze with his dominant one.

"Make it good or..." Leaving the unspoken words hanging on the balance of my performance.

I glare at him, like how dare he?

Scanning the room in search of... there it is, my body directs me towards the wet bar shakily reaching for a bottle. I could feel his heated eyes on me making me gulp down the strong liquid in dire need of the alcohol confidence.

Dancing for those men is one thing cause you feel nothing; dancing for Vadim is everything my body reacts lustfully, as much as I hate to admit it I long to please him feeling my body come alive to seek his approval, his touch, wanting his tempting gaze on me. Hating myself for enjoying the moment when I should be furious he took everything from me giving me an ultimatum. Dance for him.

Announcing. "Don't touch me. That is the house number one rule."

He give a cocky grin running his hand through his brown locks with me sucking in a much needed air seeing as some fell on his face making him more sexier desire radiating in the room. Grey eyes darken as I pull down the zipper of my hoodie revealing a matching two piece white lace teddy contrasting against my toned skin. He growls fanning his gaze from my long legs to my creamy thighs meeting my slender waist up to the swell of my breasts hardened with arousal. I breath praying the goosebumps are not visible to his eyes.