22

"Get off me! Get off me!!"

Fighting a man who hid at the dark corner when I came out of the back casino doors to receive air and also clear my head after drinking so much. His body weight crushing me as he tries groping my breasts feeling his hard length pressing my back.

It was three months after the death of my mother, after we became each other first. Living our best life for what it's worth.

Andrei roars and next he wasn't on me anymore. "Soyti s moyey devushki , ublyudok!"

Vadim came to my side and was talking because his lips moves but I was past hearing anything at this point laughing drunkenly. I don't know how much I drank but taking a glass of each drink at the bar thanks to the dare they made me do has me in this intoxicated state.

I belch, smiling. "Vadim." An amused grin draws on his lips watching me look a beautiful mess. Hearing rough punches, I tilt my head to the side seeing Andrei clouting the passed out man with his bloody fist yelling angry Russian.

"He is going to kill him." Vadim nods amused watching his brother while kissing my neck and caressing my breasts, the clear sign of him drunk dances in his eyes and smile.

Whining. "My shoe hurts." Looking at the monstrosity on my feet. His hand goes to unbuckle them off my feet.

Staggering to my feet, I sway in a drunken haze to where Andrei angrily beats up the unconscious fellow.

"Andrei? Andrei?" Red blood eyes snaps to me letting out a growl, I kneel or more of less fall to which he catches me. Giggling. "I think I'm drunk." Running my hand through his hair.

He hugs me sniffing my hair, my neck and finally my breasts muttering sweet Russian to me. That is what he does whenever he gets in this state so I let him giggling at a smiling Vadim who came to our side.

Someone interrupts our moment. "Molodyye mastera , my dolzhny idti . Nashi lyudi pozabotyat·sya o nem ." (Young masters, we have to go. Our men will take care of him.)

I felt my body floating looking up to see Andrei's green eyes staring down at me intensely as he carries me bridal style towards the car. A crazy smirk playing on his lips. He still maintained his ginger curls that bounce with each steps he takes looking that the bad boy next door your mum warns you to stay clear of.

And then, he winks blowing kisses at me. I blush furiously hearing him and Vadim's deep chuckle.

My heart leaps out of my ribcage, flaming uncontrollably not helping how beautiful they both look once seated inside the car as I sprawled on their legs.

"I want us to get married." Their eyes dilates making me laugh sitting up. I continue. "Yeah, this is Vegas so anything can happen right?" They nod as if not sure what I'm saying.

"Álainn, I think you're drunk." He finally says tucking my hair behind my ear.

Slapping his hand away. "I know I'm drunk stupid. But just consider it if we're married." A frown etch my face,  solemn. "Or, don't you want to marry me?" My lips wobbles.

"No. No. We definitely do but I doubt you'll remember this tomorrow morning or even after." Vadim smirks drawing me to himself burying his face on the crook of my neck inhaling deeply.

"I will remember, promise. Let's just get married."

"Okay, let's get married." Andrei's smile melt my heart. He slouch back, eye close. "God! I can't believe I'll have such a temperamental woman as a wife, she is going to kill us before our time brother."