24

Finally! It is here.

Sucking my lower lip in scanning the Chinese menu, Vadim and Andrei talking in Russian with me in their middle finding it difficult to pick a choice for us as they discuss matters of the conglomerate that will be held this night in the head of the Spanish cartel hotel.

Anxious puts it lightly as it is my first appearance in one of such underground events of the most notorious men on earth amongst the seven continents, all in attendance in one place. Today Vadim and Andrei will be officially known as the new Russian mafia Kings, Anastasia will take over the Irish mafia as the new Queen.

All family connected to the Ivanov will be here, the Italian and Irish whom I have never got an acquaintance with. I am super nervous feeling a bile clog my throat swallowing down hard. Their cousin in Italy, Enrique will be here, Uncle Lucien and madam Ella, let's not forget Grandma. From the Irish mafia are grandparents and great grandfather. All of whom I haven't met but know well about.

How will I face them? First time and I'm being introduced as a partner with two of their own. What will be running in their heads. I don't think I'm ready for tonight... Or will possibly ever be ready. Oh my!

Soft caress on my leg has my eyes on silver grey eyes looking at my weary ones. Fixing a smile on my lips, he squeeze tighter coming to kiss my lips.

"What are you thinking, Krasivaya?" Shaking my head feeling my face and neck heat up, he chuckles kissing my neck.

The waiter came back, soon as I'm about to speak another hand rest on my other leg dangerously close to the slit of my chinese dress. Snapping my gaze to Andrei who looks at his phone, concentrated.

"I will have the...Mmh." A hand slips inside my panties rubbing my clit slowly. The Asian boy looks at me confused with his note and pen in his hands. I cough slapping Andrei's hand off.

"Yes, get me the... Uhh." Breathing when Vadim long thick fingers finds its way inside my pussy. What possessed me to wear a dress today? Screaming in my head as fingers fluidly drags along my moist walls.

"I'm really a having a bad day. Sick. Your pen please." Rushing the words out snatching the object from the waiter's hand marking my choice menu. Snapping it shut and handing it to him. He nods squinting his eyes at the rise and fall of my chest then looking at my lips, seeing Andrei's hard glare he disappears while I fall back in pants.

Whimpering. "What has come over both of you? Stop it!" Chiding in low whispers. Removing his hand from under my dress hearing the wet pop.

And just like that they continued on with their conversation like Andrei hand wasn't rubbing my clit or Vadim's fingers inside my pussy. The throbbing sensation down there tells me it was real watching Vadim suck in his two fingers moaning at the taste of me, my pussy throbs painfully wanting more in such a decent restaurant. Why me?

"Stop pouting or I'll kiss you." Turned on and angry, Andrei's voice makes me even pout harder glaring at the table fighting to control myself.

Deep eccentric voice speaks in an amused tone. "She looks... Starved." Vadim says watching the waiter place our dishes on the table. My once large gusto falters, deviating to something else and not the palatable dish in front of me. How long has it been again?

Suddenly my head is slanted to Andrei's direction, warm lips covers mine taking his time to explore mine. Searching and taking; seeking and finding. We kiss slowly as it begins to feel hotter pulling our lips apart.

"Stop pouting or I'll rip your panties and fuck you hard in this beautiful restaurant. We don't want to make everyone uncomfortable, now do we?"

My eyes dilates hearing that shaking my head in alarm taking my focus back to my dish blushing furiously. Only my Andrei can do that to me.