26

Chapter song ❤️ when we by Tank

It's crazy how the evening goes. From the boys who couldn't wait till the party is over before whisking me out. Strutting out of the dance floor catching proud grins held by both mother's after we unintentionally made it know by our dance that Vadim, myself and Andrei are a couple. The Spanish head was left baffled through the night not daring to come close to me again. I still have a feeling the families knew we left the conglomerate party even as they boys tried to go unseen. Doubtful.

Standing inside the elevator riding up to the penthouse suite. Back to the wall, hands on the iron bars, butt cheeks resting on cold metal watching them watch me. Both male situated on opposite end; Andrei has his right leg crossing the left, arms folded on his chest, the tip of his versace shoes poking the elevator floor, head leaned back looking down at me like the psycho he is. I return back his devilish grin squaring his gaze.

Andrei's lips curves to the side amused darting my gaze to Vadim in a daredevil stance. Quiet, stealth and deadly. Pulling a hand out of his pants pocket brushing the bridge of his nose, my brows perk up in a sassy manner causing him to scoff seeing as silver grey softens wearing a ghost smirk.

Andrei grins devilishly raking his beautiful green eyes all over me intensely. "Did you see all their eyes on her brother? They wanted her." The elevator suddenly felt airtight blushing heavily.

"And that split..." He pauses, taking balance on both feet to the floor. Green eyes grows darker tracing the soft curves of my legs. He grins "...I'm going to bring that split out and this time it won't be from a dance."

Primal lust clouds his eyes like a mist lock-eyed with mine ready to devour me any minute now and the crazy part is that I want it. I want to be devoured tonight.

"Did you like my dance?" Posing the question to the brooding giant beside the psycho who has been quiet all along. Eyes unwavering, driven by carnal desires waiting to be enacted once in the shadows of our suite.

He is in deep and I love the fact that I am the cause. Slowly my eyes flits to him in a taunting smirk seeing dark eyes stare back at me. Holding himself from not ravishing me already in the elevator, a tent forming in his pants.

Smiling. "You wanted me to dance for you. Be your stripper. Can you remember? So I secretly hope you enjoyed my performance tonight."

The tent grows bigger, thicker; his poor pants strained giving no more room to the mouth watering manliness begging to be free. My tongue darts out to moisten soft lips knowing soon enough a good amount of precum will coat his bulbous tip causing my mouth to only water more. Ambrosia.

Flitting my gaze back to his hooded one. "I think I have more articulate dance ideas that will pique your interest of sort." Saying very slowly letting it sink into his head. His jaw flex as lips opens slightly hearing a deep growl, grey eyes matching that of a wolf.

Vadim sexy eyes begins to crawl on my skin dipping both hands in his pockets. Eyes glazed pausing on the slit of my dress.

"Show me your panties." Vadim has never been one to ask question. The elevator definitely has a camera scared to do it but the look on his face makes my body say fuck it. Blushing, fingers goes to my slit to give him what he want but Andrei halts me.

"Slowly." He says. Snapping my gaze to his mischievous smirk.

Stretching my leg farther out that has the slit on; boldly, my eyes trained on their heated gaze as I slowly hook my thumbs to my panties tugging it down.... slowly. How they want it.

Biting my lip one leg and another I removed my panties. The cool elevator air slap my bare pussy already moist in arousal clenching hard not to let the ball fall out. That will be second hand embarrassment, not that they'll mind but for the sake of my flushed state.