27

"Oh fuck!"

How I went from having the best sleep to being awakened by morning sex is what I truly can't fathom, not that I'm complaining though.

The best wake up call.

Vadim untangles my legs from around his waist positioning them above my head thrusting faster I temporarily lost my vocals from much moaning. Gasping for air, eyes shut tight as lips is sucked in letting the sweet satisfying euphoria wash over me. Waves of electrifying pleasure rattles my override nerves gripping the sheets for my dear life as Vadim spills spurts of his essence deep, deep in me. My pussy clenching hard in a death drip milking him of every drop as mine gives out.

My eyes drifts to our lower halves seeing his dick thrust at a slower pace whimpering when he pulls out, drops of his cum splash on my clit creating a giddy smile on my lips looking up at him kneeling in front of me.

Behold, his dick semi erect hanging between his legs sheen with our juice. Few drops drips from his dick bobbing slowly causing me to giggle. Grey eyes looks at me in a sexy manner, I blush looking away catching my breath.

Exhausted, my eyes flutter close only to snap open yelping as he picks me up straight for the bathroom. Something I long for but too lazy as my legs feels like soggy noodles after an extreme night with the boys who seem insatiable or lust crazed fucking the daylight out of me.

My poor kitty.

"Where's Andrei?" I ask once inside the tub scenting my favorite lavender wash. He comes behind me picking up the loofah lathering and begin washing me.

"Had to go settle some business and get the jet ready. We will be leaving today." Vadim kiss my hair, on with his work.

I nod settling into him, he hums a familiar song absentmindedly washing my neck trailing down to my chest. "So, where are we going?" My eyes close enjoying my bathe.

"Home. Our home." Smiling... Wait, what home? "Alexsee, dim the light." And it does, weirdly. "Can you display our home for Krasivaya?" Answering my unspoken thought.

Should we not talk about the fact a computer program has access to the light of a hotel having a feeling it is not legal.

"Uhmm, Vadim. Should it be doing that? Is it not you know, illegal?" He chuckles moving to my legs washing his cum off.

"We improve her." So it is a her? "Thanks to you, we decided to work on improvement by chance you decide to disappear again. The women in our family tends to disappear by will or not so, Andrei and myself hacked into a satellite when we found you in Atlanta. We didn't want to ever feel that way again, I know our fathers did but we don't want that to ever happen to you."

I turn looking at his soft, warm silver greys staring lovingly at mine. Hunching up to kiss his lips. "Hey? I know you and Andrei will do anything for me but promise me death will not be in the option." I plead with my eyes.

"Vy prinadlezhite nam , i yesli kto - to khochet vzyatʹ vas ot nas ot nas , to pustʹ tam budet smertʹ ." (You belong to us and if anyone wants to take you from us then let there be death.)

He says it smiling soaping my body but I know there's nothing funny in what he says. Vadim and Andrei speaks Russian when they don't want me to understand them and I hate it.

Slapping his chest the water ripples with his deep laughter. Scowling, I attempt to crawl away huffing and puffing like an angry kid denied his Xbox.

He holds me down kissing my neck. "Run to me, Krasivaya. Don't run away from me."

My body melts at his heart yearning words shutting my eyes close letting him hug me tighter in his strong arms, stomach doing backflips falling...

"I love you, T. I love you so much, Krasivaya." And there goes the fireworks going amiss disturbing the peace of my heart. "I don't want a life without you in it, I can't survive it. Honestly. You have my heart, you always did."