19

"Andrei?"

The smooth vibration that hums tells me that I have his listening ears even as his fingers runs along my naked form lying half on him and the other half situated on the bed. Goosebumps covers my skin due to his feathery touches soothing my aching muscles after long hours of a passionate night snuggling deeper into his cozy embrace, legs tangled beneath the sheets. Andrei's lips connects to my head combing his fingers through my curls. I sigh, contentedly, wishing away my fears and worries.

Yet, it did not rid the ominous cries ringing at the back of my head knowing Uncle is watching me.

It was clear that Uncle will not let the Russians take over his business and territory just like that; moreso, he won't let them have me. I was like his claimed price after the failure to get my mother seeing that death took her before he did. It is very unlike him to stay quiet. An unsettling feeling has been eating me up scared that something bad is about to happen. And before that happens, they need to know. They need to know the truth before it's too late for me.

Expelling deeply, he moves me to sit on him watching me with query eyes. "I need to tell you something, you and Vadim. About me, us and Uncle."

"He got your message... We got your message." Ending pointedly with an amused grin telling he got my desperate, needy message.

"Oh? Yeah!" Blushing, tucking my hair behind my ear. Never trust a drunk me.

"I miss you. I nee..." Slapping my hand quickly over lips blushing like a maniac before he could end the rest of the text message. Wet tongue strokes the palm of my hand naughtily causing a gasp to fall out of my lips taking my hands off his mouth.

Punching his chest creating bubbles of deep laughter to erupt. "You play too much, Andrei." I whine, huffing exasperated.

Slowly, his hands crawl up my legs giving me that intense green eyes. "I only play with you, baby girl." And there goes the sanity of my pussy.

He renders me speechless...thirsty, feeling his length grow beneath me brushing against my wet core. Fuck.

My nipples harden at his words having his eyes shift to them seeming enthranced. The hairs of my skin stand arouse as my bare sex moisten with flaming desire fighting myself from grinding on his length. Lubricating his dick with my juices loving those squishy sounds it makes and slip him in, riding his length for all eternity. Tempting, very tempting.

Andrei gives a crazed crooked grin tilting his head to the side rubbing my legs teasing never venturing to the now juicy honeycomb. Helplessly, a moan came out of my lips.

Do not get distracted, you horny bitch.

Jumping off him as if burned wrapping the sheets on me evading his piercing eyes that stares heatedly at me. "Can you both be here by 7pm?"

He sits up with his back to me reaching for his phone with me secretly admiring the beautiful tattoos displayed on his back. My eyes follows him stand up in full height of 6'5, sucking air into my lungs when he turns to me distracted with his phone and my eyes distracted by his erect dick standing gloriously between his leg. My God!

"We plan to take you with us tonight. We are leaving Atlanta and our flight is by 12am. The club is in good hands with the manager and we have to be at New York, some matters arise at the company which demands our presence. Vadim and myself have to settle every business meetings before going for conglomerate initiation. This year it will be held in Spain."

Blues eyes did not veer from the bobbing thick length that bounces as Andrei paces the room talking about...about... What is he saying again?

"Will you come with us?" Huh? Snapping my eyes to his blinking stupidly, he stares at me amusedly caught in the act. Hugging the sheets tighter to conceal my arousal, Andrei walks back to stand in front of me having my head face to face with his bobbing dick, it twitches leaking precum.