11

Chapter song ❤️ Say it by Tory Lanez

Bang!!!

The familiar sound snaps my head towards the direction it came from meeting deathly green eyes. Andrei.

I shiver, inhale and exhale blinking rapidly watching his nose flare within the distance, the gun in his hand shaking tremendously as he glared angry at me. I'm so fucked.

I want to scamper for safety from his blazing eyes instead it felt as if I'm glued in place trembling in a scantily clad undergarment holding the pole in the podium. Everyone else foregone as I watch the Russian psycho stalk towards me infuriated, stiffly I begin to contemplate every sane reason why I am not running with my heels to the back of my head watching him draw closer.

Next I know, my body is being thrown over his shoulder winding me for a second there not at all prepared for such an impact. Looking up, catching  glimpse of Vadim and, and is that Ana? Both have their guns drawn out facing Uncle and some strangers.

Briefly, Uncle's eyes glare at Andrei retreating figure that held me upside down striding towards the entrance and out of the door. He growls but made no move in fear of his life hanging on both Vadim and Ana's gun.

Slowly, Vadim's grey eyes snaps to me, hard, deadpan and aggressive. Fuck me.

Swinging on his shoulder, I tense. "Andrei! Drop me down." I cry feeling very uncomfortable with my ass in the air.

Andrei has always been jealous. Seeing me must have sent the sleeping devil in rage; just like when I didn't come home that summer. Forgetting I have two boys waiting for my return; he lost it driving all the way to Brown University. One moment laughing with Ashton, captain of the team and the next I'm screaming for Andrei to get off him in fear of Ashton who passed out bloodied on the ground.

I was beyond terrified of his anger learning a hard lesson never to find myself in such compromising situation again.

Struggling in his firm grip. "Andrei! What has come over you? Drop me down. You're scaring me."

My heart thumps loud in my chest, my brain woozy as his passive form moved across the club hearing no more of the music.

The cold night air slapped against my bare skin hearing car horns blare along the busy road, feeling eyes on me as he threw me inside the car tugging my hair harshly. Moaning in pains, my heart clench as I'm forced to look at him.

Seething. Grinning sadistically. "You. You have, Trinity." Frightened, I shrink away from him looking away in fear.

The door slams hard watching the car speed out of the parking lot. The ride silent and tensed with me contemplating if to jump to my impending death or just wait for him to kill me instead. Looking at him glare from the rearview, I gulp choosing flying out of the window to my death.

My inside practically churn greeted by the car automatic lock snapping my eyes back to him telling me he knows I will sacrificially offer myself to the gods of the busy road than being here with him. That I will rather die out there than seated with him awaiting a perilous fate in the car.

A crazy grin creeps on his face watching me.

Andrei pale hand clutch the wheels in a death grip till you can see the strained veins as the color drained from his hands, teeth gnashed and I felt the need to touch him because Andrei is just about to explode on me driving like the fast and furious saga characters. Swerving and boycotting road blocks and what not while my heart sunk to my buttocks, panicked.

I better say my last prayer.

The car growls into a halt in front of a beautiful skyscraper. He drops down stalking over to my side pulling the door open. Yanking hard for my leg. I wince. "Andrei. You're hurting me." Whimpering.