21

My body felt weighed forcing my heavy eyelids to open meeting the blinding light in the room. It was blurred at first fluttering my eyes till cleared. Wiggling my fingers for motion, I hear voices slanting my head to the side seeing Vadim and Andrei with Tusya.

Breathing out, I try to sit up feeling my abdomen tighten as pains rattles my nerves. A pain screamed moan escapes clutching my stomach snapping all three heads to me.

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy! You're awake!" My baby boy runs jumping on the bed bouncing in excitement.

"Hey baby. How are you?" Opening my arms for him to hug me as I lay incapacitated.

Thick bouncy curls shakes watching him back away creating a frown on my face. "Daddy said I should be careful so I will not hurt you when you wake up." Closing my eyes on them standing by the bed looking at me unreadable. Tusya continues. "I got gifts, lots of gifts and Grandparents took me out to time square and many places."

"Did you thank them?" Ruffling his curls knowing he hates when I do that. Cute nose scrunch up as tiny hands fix his auburn curls back in perfection, like he calls it.

"Yes. And see. A phone." Revealing the recently long awaited 13pro max. My brows furrow eyeing the gift disturbed by such extravagant gift for a five year old wondering what else my family may have spoiled him with.

Like, he is still a kid, a five year old kid. God! I hope a gun is not one of those gifts. Having a feeling Uncle Alexei will have a hand in it.

That man is not normal.

"Oh." I try sounding enthusiastic just for his sake. "Baby can you wait outside or go play. Mum need to talk to daddies."

He nods, coming to kiss me. "Love you." Running out of the room.

Feeling their gaze on me, my throat patched dragging myself to the end reaching for the glass. My energy felt reinvigorated standing up groaning at the slight pain.

"It hurts." I curse.

"You got shot." Vadim says as if I'm stupid.

Retorting dryly fighting not to roll my eyes at him. "Yeah, I know."

It got silent again twirling to face them not knowing how to start the open secret. My eyes shifts to Andrei whose empty stare made me want to throw up on myself.

"About Tusya..."

Vadim cuts me off. "Why didn't you tell us you have a child?"

"I didn't want to ruin your life."

A humorless chuckles escapes his lips. "Very considerate of you, Trinity."

Angry and fed up with his childish shenanigans. "Is there something you wish to say to me, Vadim. Come on, out with it."

Deep voice yells. "We have a son together! Five years!"

"There it is. The anger we have all been waiting for."

Vadim reprimands stepping to my face. "Don't patronize me, T. You left after you promised that you will stay back and then you disappeared. Just to find out you have a son."

The more words he speaks made him only angrier and I wouldn't play into this game because I know it too well. We keep throwing words at each other and then we end up hurting ourselves the more. Breaking us farther apart and that is not what I want.

Softly, I ask. "What was I suppose to do?"

"You should have fucking told us!" A loud crash tells me Andrei vents his anger on the nightstand.