31

"Trinity! Trinity! Wake up, T!"

My body being shaked tremendously as if rousing me out of a deep trance. I try to make out the voices shouting my name but words failed me lying limp; my body felt cold, extremely cold, limbs weak after being injected by a drug Uncle forced into my bloodstream thereby paralysing me.

Placed in a warm body cool hands touch my face having my eyelids flutter open after much effort. Bright light zoned in on me seeing flashes at first before Vadim and Andrei faces lines in vision to my sight, their voices gaining more vocal to my hearing.

"Krasivaya, talk to us, please."  Vadim's panicked voice calls out to me seeing blood stain on them. What have they done?

It's crazy how the deep octave of his smooth voice came out like whispers to my ears breezing by. I want to tell him that I've been drugged, to show him where I managed to sneak out and hide the cure right under the lamp before Uncle drugged me dragging a screaming Tusya with him.

"U neye pochti za chas , prezhde chem vse duyet v bit ." (She has barely one hour before everything blows in bits.)

The fear evident in his words and eyes that my eyes shifts to Vadim who looks lost, dejected and desperate taking his eyes off me to the room searching for anything that can tell him why I'm paralysed or a solution.

My eyes fluctuate between them and the lamp where I hid the other dose from sight. They indeed followed my eye movement but theirs directed them elsewhere seeing nothing to confirm the theory.

Andrei's hollow green eyes trains at the timer on my body then at Vadim solemnly cursing and swearing. Vadim calls me again getting no response. Frustrated, I watch Andrei stand up venting his emotions in everything in the room and by everything I virtually mean everything; cursing louder tearing the room apart in his mad fury feeling Vadim eyes rest on me, broken. I want to tell Andrei to stop cause he is hurting himself yet nothing, not even a sound.

Tears gather in my eyes looking down to the timer reading on my chest. 40:37. The countdown reads.

It will be too late for me, they have to find our son. I try moving my fingers this time, one at a time scrapping the wooden floor with my nails but they were far too gone. Vadim losing hope as the second beeps and Andrei need to calm down or the more time we waste time the harder it will be for all of us. They need to find Tusya and get the hell out of here before we all end up dead.

With all the energy I could muster and the only way this psycho will come back to me from whatever depths of despair he fell into. I call his name.

"Andrei. stop. fucking. acting. crazy. You psycho." Like a miracle, he turns rushing to me in his brother's arms before pulling me out of Vadim's arms to his caressing my face with a grim look.

Whimpering, sucking in much needed air, my gaze fix on Vadim mouthing the name Tusya. Suddenly, silver greys shine in alarm for the first time looking about the room.

"Go. I will be here with her. Find Tusya and bring me that ublyudok." Andrei growls menacingly staring at the timer.

Vadim nods picking his guns. Andrei's red eyes empty and deadly tilt up  watching Vadim rush for the door. He says. "I need him alive, Vadim. Bring him to me alive." Vadim looks at me storming out of the door and I fear it will be our last. Don't break girl.

You need to be strong for them, T.

Green eyes comes back back to me with a hint of warmth before disappearing into that of a monster. "Lamp." I force out.

Whiplash, he picks me up in his arms bridal style placing me on the bed knocking the lamp off the table revealing the dose of injection. Not wasting time, he stab my leg with the middle.