5

I am dead.

He is going to kill me.

They are both going to kill me.

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off them and they daringly never wavered their haunting gaze off me. Andrei maintained his crazy grin slowly flitting his hot penetrating green eyes down my face, my lips trailing farther to my body watching his eyes darken in the distance. Everything else disappeared around me leaving me in the bubble of the most powerful Russian sons; grey eyes that watches me unblinking whereas green eyes slowly undresses me intimately yet dangerous. Crawling all over my skin with their heated gaze burns my insides as my hairs stand in fear and...and... Lust.

It was as if seeing them brought back everything I had buried deep in my very own abyss five years ago back to the present, right here, right now.

Alive.

It can't be; yet I battled with my inner self and as much as I want to be happy, excited even seeing them, all I can think about is what will I tell two very dangerously handsome sexiness who thrive on power and control I have changed over the years. In more ways than one.

How will I tell them that I am a...

“Trinity! Trinity? Trinity, are you alright?” Michael’s voice calls wearily shaking me slightly. Slowly my head turns to him, confusion etch his face looking over at the direction my sight once was trained at causing my heart to only thump harder against my chest. He looks back at me with the same confusion registered on his face.

Can’t he see them staring intensely at me? “They are right there.” Terrified, I whisper. He frowns at me like I am crazy.

Looking back to the direction of the broth… where are they? Frantically, my eyes search the crowded hall even standing on my toes to get an over head view. No grey and green eyes. No black hair. No scary face. No one.

Trinity. You are losing your mind.

Snapping into reality seeing the liquid soaked the upper half of my dress. “Excuse me, I have to clean up. I’m so sorry for the mess. Which way to the bathroom please?” Rushing the words out scared to meet the readable look sitting on Michael’s face or the server and the few onlookers whom we have gained their attention unintentionally.

Clearing his throat. “Fourth door to the left, upstairs.” He says almost unsure but I just had to make haste, had to get away before he asks the obvious; and I know I’m not crazy neither was I hallucinating.

“I’ll be right back, okay.” Sprinting out of the party and Michael. Luckily, I did find the ladies room faster than expected locking the door behind me. Expelling deeply shutting my eyes for a whole second just to get my breathing evened; pulling away, walking to the mirror staring at my reflection.

Calm down, T. You looked like you saw a ghost there. Get it together, at least for Michael’s sake. Don’t ruin his night. You only get to be thirty once so don't ruin it for him. Get down there and fix yourself together. They are not real. They are not here. So, stop acting crazy.

Giving myself a pep talk standing straight and tall breathing out concisely. Groaning as my gaze flits to my dress seeing the dent the liquid created, taking some rolls of wipe I begin to work on it careful enough not to crease my dress.

Shortly, it felt as good as new. Almost, but better. Unlocking the door, I pull open meeting the large hallway empty letting out a thankful sigh cause it would have been awkward finding someone waiting outside the door. Stepping fully outside, my eyes rakes across the beautifully lit hallway bathed in white and gold designs. So Michael. Smiling as I walk further into the hallway admiring the artworks hanging on each side of the wall. Each with detailed expression, he really does love art, walking away this time to a closed door at the end of the very long hallway.

You know those creepy doors you see in horror movies that has a huge warning sign on it. Do not enter. Or, your guts knows better than for you to end up in an ominous fate. Yeah, this looks like one of those and the crazy part is that people like me always falls victims to stuffs like that. Like what I'm doing now walking towards an impending storm.

Okay, that is a little bit dramatic, T.

I shouldn’t be poking into his business looking behind me at the hallway then back at the white door again. Just an innocent peep. No harm there, right?

Maybe he has something hidden inside or not but what's the harm there in checking it out. Nothing right?

Slowly twisting the knob and pushing the white door as the creepy feeling crawl up my hairs. Holding my breath stepping into the dark room, it reveals what looks like a library or an office; I couldn’t tell which apart due to the fact the place is pitch black aside for the glow illuminating from the moonlight streaming through the open glass door which draw my attention towards the balcony.

The pitter patter of my heel navigates me to the exit glass door admiring the full moon. I will definitely make a room out of this place if it means having such a beautiful view at night. Sighing, my hands relax on the rail shutting my eyes as I welcome the cool night air that literally sweeps me off my feet contently.

I could just stay right here and forget about everything, the party downstairs, my life, the club, Uncle, next pick up delivery and the boys. Living in the bliss of my imagination while creating the perfect niche to soak my worries in. The cool breeze worked on my nerves, expelling the bad energy revolving around me and welcoming new ones with a beautiful smile sitting on my face moaning softly.

Greedily sucking the much needed air, I tell myself. "They are not real. You are just dreaming about them... Again, I might add which is very unhealthy for you. You are here with Michael and your female hormones is just sex starved thereby creating vivid images of them. So calm down little lady, by the end of the night you will have sex. Get fucked so good and then all will be good as new. Good yeah?"

“Krasivaya?” Yelping frightfully, twirling around towards the foreign yet familiar name watching the body slowly emerge out of the dark and into the light.

Monotone. “Who the fuck is going to fuck you?” Grey eyes clouded by anger looks dangerously at me.

Vadim? He is here. He is real.

❤️
Abbie cares