7

Chapter song ❤️ under the influence by Chris Brown

His fingers did not come of my pussy rather slowing its pace enough to drive me into a wild frenzy. Whimpering, I pull him closer somewhat in a hug feeling his cool minty breath at the base of my neck caressing his hair before he dives for the feast at the juncture where my shoulder and neck meets just as thick fingers fucks me. Uhh!

Vadim's body press mine to the wall, my nipples painfully erect as cool night air makes it almost unbearable to keep sane while his kisses renders me weak gasping for air still finding this surreal. Him kissing me, not those punishable night I roll from one end of the bed to the other fighting lewd memories of us out of my head till insomnia knocks smiling at my door. How sufferable.

But Vadim is here, promising me with the touch of his hands, the fingers fucking my pussy, the wet kisses hot in my skin and sweet words from those lips, his thick length crowns the promise; he will fuck me good, claim me once again that I will not forget who I belong to.

Crazy enough, I never did forget. Even in an attempt to deny and run away it did not escape me I was claimed from the day they started talking, walking... killing. I am theirs. Forever.

Butterfly kisses on my neck distracts my inner thought travelling up to my chin, my cheekbones, my brows then finally my lips kissing me with all his love, passion and heart. I almost scream for him to take me right here writhing and moaning in his arms wanting to halt his sweet torture feeling his fingers slip out of my juicy sex in a wet pop once I did ride my orgasm out. Fuck.

Fluttering my eyes open to see grey eyes watching me intensely, a vulnerable look crosses my face as he watch me watch him making me want to shrink back seeing his huge body intimidate my little frame. For as long as I can remember, they always towered over me but now it seems different. The look he gives me explains it all; ravenous.

It's like the hunter watching his prey fidget tremendously knowing she will all but be eaten like the last course meal.

I did not mind. That's all I need right now.

To be ravished, taken in an unruly carnal lust aroused by my own desires to be fulfilled and fully sated. I want my hairs to stand in ovation applauding myself of a good job well achieved.

Loraine is right. I need to get myself a dick. A good sex. Multiple orgasm.

Vadim begins to rub my clit watching me thrash about. Begging him with my eyes to stop and not to stop. I could not decide on which. Pouty lips graze mine before pulling me in a for kiss tilting our heads deepening our passionate kiss, his fingers increase speed pinning me to the wall as I moaned to my heart's desire.

"Don't stop. Please." I plea wantonly.

His heated gaze made it difficult to control my hormones as once again it lits on fire. My lips open slightly heaving as the stir in my stomach turned into an insatiable lust. I squirm causing hard nipples to graze his black shirt creating a friction that has a thousand shock waves rattle my sensitive nerves biting his swollen lips softly, sweet moans escapes our lips. Oh!

Everything about Vadim made my heart want to combust into flames; his kisses, his touch, the way he looks at me melts my heart. Pulling his fingers away sucking, he moans darting his tongue to lick my juice clean off his fingers meeting my gaze hotly.

Whining. "Please. Fuck me." I quiver, wanting more of him. I couldn't take it anymore.

He moans licking his lips as if hit by ambrosia, a naughty grin plastered on his face. “You always taste so good, Krasivaya.” Then planting his lips on mine softly I melt into his arms tasting myself. Sweet and tangy. Growling as soon as my fingers comb his hair yanking hard having our lips pull away planting my lips on his neck sucking hard, biting and kissing hearing those beautiful sounds fall out of his lips over and over again that I have missed.