16

"Blue eyes!"

Twirling my footing at the call of my name. Holding a perky smile. "Hey Bobby." Seeing the manager walk briskly towards me noticing beside him is a girl looking about the club, beaming; once they got close and her eyes lands on me she blush tucking her hair behind her ear.

Looking back at Bobby who seem relieved to see me. I ask. "Who is this?"

"Hi." New girl greets, smiling.

"Hi?" Quirking my brow, amused as his mouth opens and closes now scratching a dark brow looking at the stranger then back at me.

"Your new student." He blurts giving me a shocker.

"What?" Darting my gaze between Bobby and the stranger whose face registers a sad frown while looking back at the manager. Humorless. "You kidding me right?"

What's he thinking? Since when did I become the master? Me, teach her to strip. I am not a good teacher neither do I know what to say to her. I don't need to know I'll be a bad teacher biting my lower lip nervously waiting for him to laugh and tell me he's kidding. Well, he kid me not.

"She is filling your place on the stage... and bosses order." Finishing his sentence pointedly which pause my words before it flies out of my lips conscious I'm about to go berserk on him at such unfavourable notice.

Such nice bosses I do have. They both deserve a big warm hug. Squishy one at that.

Earning an eyeroll from me. Of course, why am I not surprised. Right after firing their best stripper thanks to their alpha male ego, they deem it fit finding a replacement at such short space of time having me as her teacher without as much consideration for my opinion.

What stupid opinion? They offered to pay you triple and that's a lot from what I see. Be happy. Hissing at my inner bitch who seems to pop out at odd times just to spite me with her unruly sass.

"Teach her the basics, you know, she is new here and you are my best."

Earning yet a much longer eyeroll that it hurts, he chuckles. "I'm everyone's best." Saying rather pointedly.

Hyper. "That's the spirit. See you later, bye." Disappearing back to the club lost in the midst of servers and dancers walking around. Sighing.

Again. "Hi." A very soft voice snaps my eyes assessing her closely.

My height, slender form, thankfully large breasts. Brunette having beautiful dark beady eyes almost black if I'm not mistaken in an oval face, full lips and cute button nose, her skin dark. Native Indian, I presume.

Walking to my station, her soft pad tells me she is behind creating a faint smile on my lips. Good girl. "If you will be a stripper, then you have to stop being shy and blushing hard. It is very hard to miss that about you."

I say once seated on my chair crossing a leg over the other watching her timidly look away.

"Sorry about that." Rolling my eyes, this time internally cause the last effect still hurts.

Nodding, tapping the empty chair for her to occupy pushing my curls in a high bun turning to admire my work in front of the mirror seeing her eyes on me.

"You are cute... pretty for the men."

"Thanks." She blushes deeper it piques my curiosity tilting my head to the side wondering how far the deep hue goes.

Smiling, stretching a hand to her which she stares confused for a good three seconds watching eyes dilate in realization accepting my hand. Poor girl. "Blue eyes."