EPILOGUE

One Year later

"Any last words, Uncle?"

I held the trigger ready to fire putting an end to the man who has put me through so much misery. Who shattered my family, had hands in the imprisonment of my father for twenty-seven long years and the death of my mother. I even let him snatch five years out of my life cowering in fear and regrets.

He used me for all he has and today after being tortured by my sexy psycho for months; today ends it all. Andrei gave me the one time opportunity to end him saying it's my right after all Uncle did to me.

I deserve to end his miserable life.

The battered man smell of his own blood and filth; parts of his body missing like an eye, his ear, a broken nose, limbs broken and in addition is parts of his flesh peeled off his skin. You can see it in various places decorating his body. Andrei promised him to give him something worse than death and he meant it. I want to feel pity but everytime I remember how he used me ignites more hate in me and I want to let it go. I want to be at peace once again.

Uncle is hanging by a chain to the roof looking at me with hate. Jokes on him, cause it's same here.

"You bitch, I gave all you have today. I made you, Trinity Tobias. You became the best because of me and this is how you repay me." He coughs out blood. "You owe me your fucking life." He spits venomously.

Cocking the gun. "Then, I want my life back."

Bang!!!

Unblinking, I fired a perfect shot watching the bullet sink into his temple hearing his last breath smiling triumphant.

Throwing the gun to the corner I told the men to clean the place up and dispose of his body while sashaying out of chernyy (black). The boys very own torture house in our villa.

Like a heavyweight being lifted off my shoulders walking to my babies room. No more running, no more hiding; just us living our best lives with their Dads. Pulling the first door open met by an empty room and a very cold bed eyeing the surrounding of where he will be.

I walk out. "Where is he?" I ask Nino.

"With the little Princess." His thick accent shows with each word he utters now gearing myself to the room few doors away.

Quietly turning the doorknob not wanting to wake them up, I step inside to see Tusya wide awake reading his school book sitting beside his sister who lay asleep.

A frown etch my face walking closer to the bed, his head turns looking at me giving a cute heartwarming smirk going back to his book with apt concentration. What is he doing here and not sleeping?

"What are you doing here? You should be sleeping Tusya." I reprimand in hush whispers because if my little girl wakes up and sees me, she will turn into a crying fit especially as I'm about going to meet their Dads.

"I am watching over baby." His cute voice says in a duh tone and I've just had enough of this boy. I ask God for a kid and he gave me an old soul in a kid's body.

Trying not to fuss and throw a temper. Pinching the bridge of my nose. "Tusya, that is what the guards are here for. You are a six year old and should start acting like one."

"But I'm not sleepy Mummy." His blue eyes shines tilting his head to the side having a better look at me. Emote. "Why are you dressed like that mummy?" My eyes shuts briefly saying a prayer.

Please God, let my girl at least be a normal kid for my sake because this boy is slowly crawling on my nerves.

Snapping my eyes open, he stares up at me waiting for an answer unyielding. "Daddies are not here. Should I call Daddy to pick you up." A sickly sweet smile appears on his face in a taunting smirk.