12

Walking on the sidewalk, Andrei's scent wraps me soothingly putting on his grey sweat pants twice longer but fitting my ass and a matching wife beater knot to perfection above my navel. My six inch heel clicking the concrete floor hastily walking or waddling as the case may be to the strawberry blonde sitting under one of the canopy just outside the restaurant manipulating her phone.

She smiles once her face glance up catching my view. Getting a few looks from near tables as I walk by, she sits up squishing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Where the hell have you been? Going all MIA on me?" Smiling, I access her closely seeing her hair in a high bun just like mine atop her head in a dress. Giggling, Lo, in a dress?

Loraine never wears a dress except she wants to get fucked or has already been fucked. I wonder which.

"Excuse me. I'm Mat." The voice darts my gaze away from my bubbly friend meeting the cute blonde hair waiter who gasp locking eyes with mine.

I let her have her look seeing green eyes travel from my eyes to my full lips and then to my chest knowing she sees mocha husky nipples peeking the sleeveless shirt at the close range she stands before meeting my amused grin. Caught, Missy.

Flustered. Mat combs her hair taking out a notepad commenting softly. "You have very beautiful eyes and you're so pretty." The blush deepening on her cheeks turning to Loraine who watch the show clearly entertained with a giddy smile playing on her lips.

Loraine states. "She gets that a lot, you know. Will you love a kiss? My friend here is happy to oblige although I don't like sharing but I'll make an exception for you. Just. One. Kiss." Prolonging poor Mat suffering who flits her green eyes back on me, lustfully.

And she's right, I get that look everytime someone passes me by. Dark skin and blue eyes is like an open hypnotic canvas drawing people to it. Me.

Titling my head to take her in, college student and if my guess is right just about the boys age. Her blonde hair dance with the wind as green eyes can't seem to look away from me as if hypnotized. I smile watching her fall apart.

"I already ordered drinks for us not too sure what you'll have for lunch. So the table is open." Loraine rambles waving her manicured nails on the table where our drinks sits. Knowing her, I believe a good amount of alcohol is in them.

"I will have the chicken kebab sweetie and I like mine a little bit spicy." Mat's eyes glaze at spicy licking her lips, nods and walk away.

My eyes follows her amused even through the transparent glass walls seeing her struggle to compose herself. Not resisting anymore, she turns her gaze on Loraine's and my table to find mine fixated on her; quickly averting her gaze blushing deeper before being distracted by a co worker.

"There she goes luring innocent souls to their deaths. I now believe you're a siren." She laughs out boisterous earning an eye roll from me. "Poor girl is a goner. She literally drooled begging for your touch, damn you gotta teach me how you do that." Wiggling her brows flirtatious.

Picking up my drink taking a sip. "Now I can't let out my secret charm, you know." My phone vibrates with an unknown caller.

"Who's that? No, wait, I need to pee. Being waiting over an hour for you." She glare at me getting yet another eye roll from me now bolting inside the restaurant.

Holding the glass leisurely caressing the thin straw on my lips, lips Andrei kissed fervently not missing a beat as he thrust into my drenched channel fucking me with all he got just to have me drown his dick and drown I did squirting hard I passed out.

Fuck, it felt so good having his thick length beat my pussy, punished me, pleasure me. I died, yet I never felt so alive more than ever before.

Sliding in and out, grind. Whispering sweet Russian to my ears that became the highlight of my night. How he slammed, prolonging my orgasm then dragging it out again and again till I passed out on the tenth orgasm fully and utterly sated with body sheen in sweat.