4

The days passed like a blur with me more of floating rather than living. It felt like everything suddenly went downhill and me at the receiving end of it. The club became a living nightmare to me irreverent of outcomes foreseen around me; everyone saw it, noticed it, but never approached me for it fearing that I'm a ticking time bomb. I do not blame them cause it seems so; everyday seeing the boss made me want to burn him alive because putting a bullet in his head is the best kind of death for the monster he is which is more than he deserve.

I sound like Andrei.

Couple with the fact nasty Stacy made it known she vividly wants me out of the club and taking my position, I couldn't care less but one more poke from her will get three bullets in her damn silicon chest.

Is there a much stronger word than hate that can explicitly describe my perception of the witch. Tell me, please.

Today is the day, Michael's party. Engrossed in my own world of self pity I did realize I never got any more message from him, well them. Should I be happy about that or not? It is just very uncalled for the brothers not to drop a surprise attack. They live for the thrills of scaring the sanity out of their victims. Seeing that first hand when I came home for my sophomore summer break. They were not in their rooms as I hoped, moving to the gardens rushing excitedly to see them after months in school missing them dearly.

I thought I could surprise the boys with my early return home knowing Andrei spends his summer in Sir Elijah and Mrs Sonia mansion; shocker, I am the one who got the biggest shock of my life. I broke the no entry rule by venturing into chernyy (black) as they call it unmindful of the horrendous sight I behold befitting the name. Three men hangs inverted screaming as Andrei cuts bits of flesh letting it drop below them in bloodied mess. Their men surrounds them stoic with no emotion while Vadim sits on a chair holding a gun in his hand watching Andrei butcher the men crying in pains. And then, three gunshots echoes loud enough causing my limbs to stumble in fear.

Someone made a shrill cry having all heads looking at me. Andrei's dark eyes snaps out of whatever haze he seems to be lost in watching wearily never making a move towards me whereas Vadim sits up in panic walking cautious to where I am as if scared not to frighten me the more. Despite that, I won't forget the look on their faces earlier on. Control, power, dominance... death.

Gone were the boys I knew, now, they are lethal.

So, it perturbs me to blindly grasp the effect of their silence since the last message I got from Andrei not knowing what they're up to in the dark, quietly watching me or waiting for perfect timing to jump right in my face.

I am very scared... Literally.

Nothing you should concern yourself with, T. Try to get out of this mess first and then worry about their anger much more later cause they will take it out on you.

Walking round my closet in dire need of what to wear for Michael's party if not I will be late and I hate being tardy. At some point I had to sit grudgingly on my bean bag looking at the racks of clothes thinking why I have nothing to wear for such a night.

I don't get it. Why do you girls end up buying the whole store and still complain that you have nothing to wear? My dilemma.

I wish he told me what the party is centered on then maybe, just maybe, it will be easier to pick out what to wear than sulking in my closet like a little girl denied her Barbie doll to play with.

"I can't believe Stacy is sleeping with the boss?" Lo groans her disgust snapping my hard glare at her causing her to grin sheepishly. The fact I called her to help me pick out a dress for the night rather she eats cheerios waiting for more gossip is what irks me most.