6

“Krasivaya! Answer me!”

Vadim bellows when I didn't respond quickly to his dislike. If I were someone else, I will be severely punished with my life but it's me, his...his heart.

As much as I disinclined to the familiar title I always knew I owned the Russian's heart because he made it known what he felt for me. I thought it was just a little boy who has a crush on his baby sitter, it was more than that, so much more. He sounds edgier, void of emotion as glimpse of his face shows under the moonlight. It is clear how much my action I took five years ago altered his emotions. He looks different and I try not to show how much scared I am in his presence standing frozen in shock beyond my wildest dreams watching as each step he takes brings him clearer to the light. He is here. He really is here.

His face registers betrayal, hurt, fury, hate; sinking my heart down to the pit of my stomach. Hate? Does he hate me? I can take everything he throws at me but hate, hate; that is a very powerful word and strong emotion. I looked away hoping to keep the tear brimming my eyes out of his view and at bay as my arms wraps around me seeking comfort.

Feigning insouciant. I say. “I see you have lost your manners.”

“Trinity!!! Do not agitate me.” He roars, eyes grows dark and fierce. Deep baritone voice rattle the whims out of my bones as a result I stumble back in fear. I think I made him madder. Seeing the veins on his neck pop, his hands forms in fits and his breathing strained.

He seldomly calls me by my name. Neither of them, so hearing it now shows how furious he is.

My mouth gape like a fish out of water gripping the iron railing with my dear life watching his tall form move again, appearing closer and visible to the moonlight; distinctive and prominent. Vadim definitely grew out over the years, now, he looks so manly its hard to fathom. Standing taller on 6'5, defined jawline free of hair and smooth as a rock, his body molded like a Greek god, his steps fluid and sexy, his eyes primal like that of a beast, hair sleek back as his body fits into the all black tux he has on.

My heart beats in summersaults; happy, scared, tensed, and something lurking in the shadows I could not describe. What’s wrong with me?

He pause five feet apart, titling his head down to get a hard glare at me upon my silence. Gulping, meeting his beautiful grey eyes.

I want to rush into his arms and feel his warmth, arms wrap around me, hugging me like we never were apart. I want to ask for his forgiveness and hope for better days ahead but words failed me. Instead, I stood rooted in place watching the grey eyed man begin to draw closer as my heart raced faster and beats louder till he got a foot apart having my head tilt up fully knowing it will crane just to catch a full view of the godlike man in front of me.

Gone was the boy I once grew up together with; replacing him is a man made from Olympus by Zeus himself.
Softly. “Wh-what are you doing here?” I didn’t mean to stutter but it did before I could stop myself.

Monotone, an attribute he took from his father the great Russian king. He answers flitting his gaze down to what I have on before meeting my blue eyes that watch him timidly. “I followed you.” Deep baritone resonates to the echoes of my ear sending shivers of delight to my nether region that I had to take a greedy gulp of air to wade off whatever he did obscurely.

I want to be ashamed of this feeling after hearing the smoothness of his velvety voice hugging myself tighter hoping it wades off whatever sultry cloud hovering above me. My tongue darts to moisten my lips cursing myself out for having such a bad timing from the effect of his voice.

Looking behind him to find the room door shut close, my eyes meets his watching me heatedly. I suddenly felt naked in his eyes feeling goosebumps crawl on my heated flesh knowing he sees my puckered nipples poking the dress as I squirm under his penetrating gaze. Grey eyes rakes my body slowly rendering my soul vulnerable.