2.04.3

"You know. Whiskey and loosing a lot of blood feels amazing." I said wrapping my arm around pope shoulders.

"You are so drunk." He said laughing pushing me off of him.

"I am not I am just celebrating John b and Sarah getting home." I stated pouting at him.

"Wooo! John b and Sarah are back baby!" JJ yelled standing onto of the bow.

We all cheered behind him as we pulled up to the château.

"There she is." John b said.

"Bet it is good to see her old bones. Welcome home guys." JJ said clasping John bs shoulder.

As we pulled up to the dock, JJ tied off the boat and I hopped out.

"You know I gotta be honest, not exactly looking forward to a check in at home. my parents probably already arranged my funeral." Kie said leaning against the dock.

"I also predict unpleasantries at the heyward household after I left the truck in Charleston." Pope said.

"no one knows were here right? And you two aren't gonna get into any more trouble for showing up 12 hours later. Am I right or am I right?" JJ asked.

"You're not wrong." Pope said.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want. Huh? Alittle pogue fellowship. How does that sound." JJ asked.

"Woo! Hot tub party!" I said clapping my hands together.

"See Addie gets it." JJ said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow." JB agreeed

"The cops could be looking for us. It could be really stupid." Sarah said.

"Cops are stupid." I said back.

"Sarah Cameron." JJ stated walking me and him up to Sarah, "you've heard of my philosophy right?"

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the boy and mouthed,

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time."

"Who's with me? Let's get some beer!" JJ said grabbing my hand and pulling me along behind him.

~~~~~

"Never." I told John b as he sat infront of me in the hot tub.

"Well tonight Addison is the time of your life because you are going to shotgun your first beer." He said as JJ gave him a drum roll and handed me a beer.

I laughed and grabbed the beer standing up with John b who stuck his knuckle into the can folding back the metal.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Don't you wanna open your can first-"

"Go!"
I sent him a smirk as I bit the side of the can and shotgunned the beer before he even popped the tab.

"Oh you liar! You're a pro!" He yelled at me before opening up the can and shaking it up, letting it spray all over me.

"Dude!" I yelled laughing as JJ tried to catch the beer in his mouth, pope was splashing John b with the water and the girls were telling him not to waste it.

"I've never been more attracted to you in my life." JJ said looking me straight in the eyes.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I grabbed his head and pulled him under the water, "I'm still mad at you!" I said laughing as he came up and shook his head like a wet dog.