1.06.4

𓇽

Me, Sarah and Kie all walked through the harsh brush to get to the house where we wouldn't be seen.

"She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply." Kie said as we walked towards the stairs.

We walked up the porch and I opened up the cable box slowly.

"There's no breakers." I whispered.

"What is this?" Kie asked.

"No no no no no no no." Sarah said. I looked up and saw the lines were going inside the house.

"Shit." Kie mumbled.

"It goes inside." I whispered.

Kie slowly and not really quietly opened up the metal gate. I winced as it creaked and I hesitantly walked in followed as Kie opened the door leading inside the house.

The floor creaked lightly underneath as we walked around lightly, looking around at the house.

I stumbled back when a cat hissed at us and ran away, I let out a small sigh in relief and continued to follow Kie deeper in the house.

I shined my light at the ceiling and nudged Kie, sewing the wires from the box outside.

We walked into the next room and I smiled lightly finding the breaker board. Kie let out a sigh in relief and slowly flipped the latch over. I heard the power generator go off and the light from the window go off too.

A door creaked open and I pushed myself up against the wall trying to stay completely silent.

"Shit."

The stairs creaked and a thumping was coming from it. I looked at Kie worridley knowing Ms. Crain had just woken up.

"Shit." Sarah muttered again. Ms. Crain painted and wheezed walking down the stairs.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep me from breathing too loud.

"It's late leon." She said. "Too late." She said coughing. My eyes went wide as she walked right in front of us.

"Hm. I can hear you Leon. I've been waiting all night!" She said, turning to us.

Sarah and I screamed, clicking on her flashlight.

"Go!"

We ran to another room as Ms. Crain yelled and yelled at us. "Where are you Leon?" She yelled.

I ran with Sarah to another room while Kie went to another.

We circled back around just as she was about to hit Kie with the fire poker. Sarah grabbed it and threw it while I grabbed Kie hand and pulled her. "Com on this way!" Sarah said As we ran into a room, Slamming the door shut. I let out a sigh in relief but the relief was soon stopped when she started hitting the door with her fire poker. Breaking the door in the process, the fire pocket lightly grazed my forehead making me let out a small scream.

"Addie!" Sarah yelled, grabbing me and running with me. "This way! It goes underneath the house!"

We ran down the stairs, me holding my forehead with my hand as blood trickled down it.

"Go go go." I muttered.

"I'm trying!"

"Guys!

"Guys! Guys!"

"Guys!"

"Woah woah what's going on?" Pope asked, holding a rope.

"Mrs. Crain! She's up there!" Sarah said, panting , bending over.