2.07.2

JJ didn't say anything, I knew he wanted to but he didn't. He just walked next to me on the strip mall, his jaw clenched and his arms crossed.
He wanted to exploade on me but the talk we had earlier sent him silent.

"What else was I suppose to do." I asked him.

"I'm not fighting with you, I'm not fighting with you." JJ muttered rubbing his temples.

"No JJ we are going to have this talk. What did you want me to do? Would you have rather me be sent off into foster care?" I asked stopping looking up at him.

"I don't want you in that house with Rafe Cameron." He said through clenched teeth.

"Why? Jealous?" I asked looking at him unamused.

"Scared." He answered, "he's a murderer and your going to be under the same roof. You know what he did, do you not think he's going to do something about it?"

"I don't want to think about that." I mumbled rubbing my head, "all I want to think about is im not getting sent away to an orphanage or a foster home. I'm in the neighborhood."

"That doesn't fucking matter if your dead Addison!" JJ broke out. He took a deep breath and looked at me, "I can't lose you."

"Hey. Hey, look at me." I said grabbing his hand. "Your not going to lose me I promise. I'm not going to be at Cameron's half the time. I'll be here, with you. Okay? Don't worry about me."

"It's my job. I will always worry about you." He said giving me a kiss on the head.

"I know but I'm a big girl alright?" I said giving him a small smile.

He knodded and grabbed my hand leading me down the long line of shops, "I'm not picky on what you should wear tonight but I would like to have a say in it."

"Okay give me your top three says of this outfit." I said.

He held up a 1 on his hand with his finger as he started listing, "one, I would like a dress. Doesn't have to be a dress, but I like you in dresses."

"Done. Next."

"Two, nothing too long. I wanna look like we're going to homecoming not Prom. But I also don't want you to feel uncomfortable if your ass Hanging out. Or if you want that, I'll fight anyone who gives you a look." He stated proudly making me roll my eyes.

"Three?"

JJ thought for a second, wiggling his third finger in the air. "Black."

"Black?" I asked.

"Yeah I like you in black. And you could use a black dress anytime so it would be like an investment." JJ explained.

I let out a small laugh at that sentence earning a small glare from JJ. "No no it's cute." I reassured him squeezing his hand, "your cute."

"I better be." He huffed pulling me into the closet store, "I am so hot. Both ways, but heat wise right now."  He waved his hat at his face in heat exhaustion.

I looked around at the shop we were in, small and rundown but it was nice. Clothes filled the smal area leaving just small trails to walk.
"Good afternoon!" A small women said folding clothes, "can I help you with anything?"

"Yeah, your AC work?" JJ asked causing me to flick his shoulder.

"We're just looking." I said giving the lady a smile as I walked towards the back of the store.
"Just asking." JJ muttered, "you'd think it would already be getting cool outside but no. This weather is so bipolar." He flipped through some clothing racks, "like you. Your the big three. Bipolar, Bisexual, and Bilingual."