2.05.1

I made a tiktok for this account to post updates, edits and everything else.
@ _obxthornton

Episode 5: The darkest hour

Everything was happening so fast.

The only sane parts in my life were disappearing from my grasp.
Dad was dead, dad wasn't dead, dads not even dad, Dads a murder, dad framed my best friend  for murder that my step brother committed.

The Family reunion would be so fun.

If Ward Cameron ever expected a Father's Day card from me, hes in the wrong line of work for that.

I sat infront of shoupes desk tapping my foot anxiously with my arms crossed. He looked at me unamused, "so glad to have you back in this office Ms. Addison." He stated sarcastically.

"I'd like to report a missing person." I said grabbing a pen from his desk, clicking it out and dotting the end on my tounge.

"If this is another murder-"

"My mom hasn't been home in 3 days." I said looking at him with begging eyes. "Three days without a text, with out a call back."

He grabbed some papers from his drawer and put it on his desk, "and you've been home alone for these past days?"

"No my grandma came down to visit." I stated.

He nodded, "and did she seemed worried at all?"

I shook my head, "no my mom told her she was going to visit my dad."

"So your mother has been gone for 3 days visiting your dads grave?" He asked setting down his pen.

"I think she went to visit my biological dad." I sighed rubbing my face.

He scratched some stuff down on the paper, "but he doesn't live far, just on figure 8. So she should have already been back by now."

"So you are suspecting foul play between them?" He asked.

I mumbled, "you have no idea."

"And your biological father is who? Have you tried to call the house?" He asked.

I gritted my teeth lightly, "Ward Cameron."

I watched as shoupe looked at me and put down his pen and closed the file folder. "Your telling me that Ward Cameron, the man you kids have had it out for this whole time, a good man, is your father and has kidnapped your mother?"

"Somthing like that." I mumbled.

"Okay Addison listen, you and your friends have gotten on my last nerve. Go home, rest, and if she's not back after John bs trial, come and see me." He said.

I paused and looked at him, "what trial?"

"John Bs trial."

John b was fine though? He wasn't in jail? I left my friends alone for a day and John b gets arrested.

And no one tells me.

"So you don't believe me." I asked.

He sighed, "if she's not home by the end of the week we'll run a full investigation alright? She left you at home with an adult and told the adult where she was going."

I scoffed and stood up looking at shoupe, "If something happens to my mom shoupe, you better count your fucking days."

"I'm sure I will." He said, "out."

I rolled my eyes at him as I stormed out of the room and out of the police station.
The cops never believed a single thing me and my friends told them.
I thought this would at least be different because it's my mom.
But stupid Ward had to come back in the mix and ruin everything.