2.07.3

"Wake up." I stated as I hovered over John b as he laid past out of the couch.
I didn't remember last night, so I assumed that his passed out state was caused by last night.
All I remember is we came back to the chateau after we finished up on the beach, both of us starving over the fact the wreck was closed for
Maintenance.
We came here, ate pizza and got drunk. Black out drunk.

I hit JBs face lightly with the back side of my hand, "bruh are you dead?" I asked.
He groaned in response.

"JJ get your ass up." I said looking at the boy who had already fell asleep on the couch in the time I've been trying to wake up John b.

"You have a geometry test in 30 minutes. Come on." Pope said helping John b up.

"Is he alive?" Pope asked pointing to JJ.

"I don't know." John b mumbled.

I grabbed JJs shoes and beant down sliding them on his feet. "You know I love you because I would never deliberately touch your feet this is disgusting."

"I'm up, I'm up." JJ mumbled as I pulled his arm causing him to stand up. "I'm starving."

"Here." I mumbled handing him a slice of cold pizza from the box hanging on the side of the couch.

He grabbed it as I pushed his hung over self out the door and into the Twinkie.

Pope got in the Drivers seat and I got in the back with JJ and John b. JJ laid sprawled over my lip, his face resting on my chest as he snored.
"If your drool on me I swear to god JJ." I mumbled pulling back his hair out of his face to put his bandana on that he had clutched between his fingers.

When we got to school, pope stopped the van causing JJ to ram the seat infront of us, falling off my lap and onto the floor, still asleep.
Now I slept through my house catching on fire when I was in 7th grade but I think I'd wake up if I got a concussion.

I slid the door open and stepped over JJ, "come on." I mumbled grabbing his arm, pulling him up.
"I'm up!" He said wrapping his arm around my neck for stability and to hold me close.
"Good morning." I stated amusing.

"Very good morning because you're here." He stated kissing my temple as he rubbed his eyes.
"Why are you here?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I haven't been at school in weeks."

"Exactly. Milk it as long as you can." JJ stated yawning, "do you even have a schedule?"

I shook my head as we walked inside the school, "nope just going to go to your classes."

"Good." He said, "I can cheat off you during this test."

"I haven't Learned the material, do not cheat off me." I stated.

We walked into geometry with pope and John b, taking a seat in the back.

"Mr. Routledge good to have you back and... Who are you?" The teacher asked hading me the test.

"Addison Welch." I stated, "haven't been at school all year. You know he died," I said pointing to John b, "then my grandma, mom and dad died So I've been doing that stuff." I stated writing my name on the paper, "I actually took geometry last year so don't worry about me."

"Absent for.. personal reasons." She mumbled as she walked away.

~~~~

"Bonfire? Well I think she meant to give it to me, so we're all good there. We're definitely going." JJ said grabbing the note from John bs hands.
I raised my eyebrows at him and he stopped before crumbling up the note and shoving it in his pocket.