2.09.1

Episode 9: Trapped

"Pope! Hang on! Hang on!"

"I'm slipping guys!"

And he did just that. Pope fell onto our cushions causing me to scream and rush over to him, falling to my knees. "Pope! Hey buddy.  You okay?" I asked him.

My friends all asked him how he was feeling, if anything was broken, If  he was okay.

Pope just stared aimlessly up at the cross.

His eyes got wider and he rolled off of the cushions, JJ grabbed me pulling me back as the cross plunged into the wood where pope had been laying.

"Pope are you okay?" Sarah asked.

"Hey you good?" JJ asked me and I knodded looking over at my friend laying on the ground.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Just give me a second, like, one second to like, catch my breath." Pope said huffing.

"You did it pope." John b said walking up to the cross.

I kneeled down next to pope staring at him, making sure he would be okay.

"Pope, she's.. she's beautiful." JJ said. Again, JJ with his love for inanimate objects

"I've never seen anything like it." Sarah mumbled.

"Details insane."

"We'll, here's why Limbery wanted that key so bad." John b said rubbing his thumb over the key hole.

"Woah. Good find. How much do you think she's worth? Like if we melted her old bones down, dude, I'm talking like high billions." JJ said.

I looked back down at pope as he grabbed my leg, looking at me with begging eyes. Shit. His hand was just how it looked in middle school, and his face was swollen.

"Guys." He muttered.

"Oh my god! Oh my god. You're fucking allergic to wasps. Guys! He's having an allergic reaction." I yelled grabbing pope and trying to sit him up.

"I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I cant-" his words were cut off was a gasp for air and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Pope!" Kie yelled grabbing him.

"Shit. JJ hide the cross." John b yelled as me and Kie grabbed the boy and hoisted him up.

Pope caughed and wheezed as trudged towards the door. "I can't breath." He managed to get out.

"I know." Kie mumbled to him.

"Guys I don't know how I'll hide this!" JJ yelled. The cross was the least of our concerns right now.

"JJ! We gotta go, come on!" I yelled.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!"

I pushed pope in the back of my car and hoped in the back seat with Him.
"Pope! Pope what do you need." JJ asked.
Pope made a stabbing motion into his leg, "Epipen, or a shot." I said frantically.

"Right. Okay. I have the place to go. Keys Addie." JJ said.

I grabbed them out of my pocket and handed them to him. He slammed the door and got in the front seat and drove off with Kie in the front.

We pulled up to cousin Ricky's house. You know if this were a life or death situation for pope, I'd yell at him for being us to cousin Ricky's house. Oh wait, it is. I'd yell at him if I had time to.

Kie opened the door and her and John b helped pope out of the car as JJ banged on Ricky's front door.
I watched as Ricky shut the door on JJs face.