1.01.1

I do not own any of the plot or characters of the show. Only Addie and her actions.

Please enjoy the book. Vote and leave feedback.

I'm currently editing the typos in season one so be patient with me.

I will say from my personal opinion, season two of this book is better than season one so stick around :)

How to read chapter name:
Ex 1.01.1
Seaosn 1, episode 1, part 1

1.06.4
Season 1, episode 6, part 4

𓇽

John B stood on the very tippy top of the roof of an old Turtle Habitat that was now under construction.

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck? Give you about a one in three chance of survival." Pope said.

"If you die can I have the chateau?" I asked hanging upside down from one of the cherry pickers.

He licked his finger and tested the wind. "Should I do it?" He asked.

"Yeah you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said, holding up a drill pointing it at John.

"You'll shoot me?" John b asked holding up a finger gun to the boy. "Yep."

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie said walking out of the building.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ said from next to me

"This used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles, I guess?."

"Ya think it's too late for me to buy it and turn it back into that?" I asked, sitting up and taking a sip of JJ beer that was in his hand.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ said, snatching the beer back.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie asked John b who was still standing on the roof.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ said.

About that time John b lost his balance and dropped the beer to the ground. "Whoa! Oh shit."

"Of course you did like right when I told you." JJ Said. "What are we going to do with him?" He asked me.

I grabbed JJ beer and shrugged. "I say we throw him in an old folks home."

"You hear that? You're going to an old folks home!" JJ yelled at John b.

He let out an annoyed groan and stared down at the spilt liquid.

I heard a faint Hey! As pope looked over the edge. "Hey uh security's here. Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today."

"Humpty Dumpty let's roll."

"Let's go, boys."

"One day we're all going to get arrested." I mumbled sliding out from the cherry picker, JJ helping me down.

"Gary, is that you? Gary, good to see you man!" JJ yelled as he grabbed my hand and started running. "You're asking for it dude." I laughed while running next to him.

Down the stairs I walked as fast as I could trying not to fall with my two left feet. The boys and kie whooped and yelled behind me at the excitement.

I let go of JJs hand as he went a different direction than me; The security Guards shouted at us as we dodged them.