1.06.1

Parcel 9

𓇽

"Addie. Addison." I heard. I jumped from my chair, now fully awake and started up at John b.

"Hey, you're awake." I smiled, yawning.

"Have you been here all night?" He asked. I looked over at ward and Sarah who were standing behind him.

I smiled sheepishly at the boy. "Maybe. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I just broke my wrist, I'm not dying." He said. I missed with my fingers and looked at the wall

Across from me.

"I know I'm just- your brother and I'd think I would go crazy if something happened to you."

He sighed and pulled me up with his good hand, pulling me into a hug. "I'm not going anywhere. Go home. Get some rest. Thank you."

"Okay I will. Love you JB. Do you need a ride?"

He pulled away and shook his head. "No, I'm going with the Cameron's."

I nodded and grabbed my shoes off the chair next to me.

"Bye JB, Sarah, Mr. Cameron."

"Bye Addison. Say hi to your mom for me." Ward said, making me give him a small wave.

I sighed as I walked outside the hospital and pulled out my phone to see I had countless miss texts and calls from my mom.

"Hey mom sorry I just woke up." I said, rubbing my face.

"Okay I need you home, we're moving our stuff to our house."

"Can you come pick me up? I'm at the hospital. John broke his wrist last night."

She sighed into the phone. "On my way."

I hung up and clicked Kie name calling her. "Hey Addie what's up?"

"Hey I'm moving today so just text me if y'all need my help with any of the RM stuff okay? And keep the boys in line. Last time I left jj and pope got 30 k in debt."

She laughed and I could basically hear her smile through the other end. "Okay babes. Let me know if you need anything."

"Will do. Bye."

𓇽

"This is it?" I asked as I opened up the trunk of my car. My mom got out of her car and did the same. She nodded, "it's a house. Not home yet."

I stared at the building in front of me and smiled. It of course wasn't like the house we lived in with Chad but it was nice. It needed a lot of TLC, but I think I could turn it into something nice. "Yet."

"I got the job." My mom said, I smiled and hugged her. "That's amazing mom!"

"It'll be good for us."

I nodded and grabbed a box and walked up to the porch opening up the screen door and walking inside.

The inside needed work. But a little paint, new furniture, it would be great. I sat the box down on the kitchen counter and walked to the back room which was my room.

Small room with a twin bed frame with a huge window. My old room only had that tiny window that JJ could barely fit through.

I walked out to see my mom looking around.

"I know it's not our old house but-"

"I love it mom."

"Really?"