2.09.2

It was gone.

Every fucking thing that we risk our life for always got taken from us.
It wasn't even the money anymore that made me furious it was the look on popes face as another thing in his life went wrong. As his history was stolen from him.

"Damn it!" JJ yelled, "I knew I didn't hide it well enough! Damn it!"

"It's not your fault JJ." I sighed looking at the boy.

"Okay. What do we do? What do we do, what do we do? Okay. Think think think. We need a plan. We need a plan. What's the plan?" JJ mumbled to himself as he paced around the church, "okay. Here's what we do. We'll grab some kerosene tanks from the Chat, then we.. we go to my dads shop and grab some dynamite. And hen we drive down to Charleston and tell this lady who she's messing with! Because this is some bullshit y'all!"

"JJ that's an amazing plan." I said sarcastically.

"We'll what do we do, Addie?" He yelled at me.

"I'm thinking okay?" John b stated, "we can't just go blow shit up JJ."

JJ shook his head and turned to his friend, "pope I'm sorry."

Pope stood quietly looking away from us, "Denmark would've stood right here.. preaching to everyone he set free. A slave, the sole survivor of the Royal Merchant, he got the gold and the cross and he brought them both to shore and used it to free every perosn who walked through those doors. He made a church, a family, a congregation, a home. And the limbery took everything from him. They sicced dogs on his wife and his kids, and when he tried to get her remains they hung him. Well I'm done. I'm tired of that shit. That is not how this is gonna end. We need a freakin win, guys. I'm going to get my family's cross." Pope stated looking at us all as he walked past us towards the doors, "you guys coming?"

"We'll if you put it that way..." John b teased the boy.

"Maybe we should think about it you know?" JJ said.

"Pros and cons?"

"Pros and cons list."

"Hell yeah we're coming pope!"

~~~~

"May I ask what the hell we are going to do at the Cameron's? We can't exactly steal a giant gold cross." I stated getting out of the Twinkie.

"Shh!" They all said causing me raise my hands in defense and mumble a quiet sorry.

"He's got the truck." JJ said quietly.

"Stay low, stay low, stay low." Pope mumbled as we jogged up to the wall and peered over it.

Sure enough Rafes truck stopped infront of the house and he got out.

"How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope asked.

"There's only one way to find out, Sarah?" I said giving her a smile as we walked towards the front gate.

"Woah woah. Absolutely not." JJ stated stopping me in my tracks as he grabbed my shoulders. "No. You aren't doing this."

"What? Going into my own house?" I asked unamused.

"Yes! I mean no- I mean. What if you die?" JJ asked.

"Gee thanks." I said rolling my eyes at him and turning around.

"No-" He huffed spinning me back around, "Addie."

"I'll be so safe." I told him, smiling. "Okay? I won't go inside the house. I promise as safe as I can ever be. And then we all this is over me and you can go on our first official date as a couple."