2.05.3

Before you yell at me, yes I rejected the JJ maybank after I gave him a whole speech of why I loved. Your probably think, 'Addie what the hell' and I would Also be thinking that.

You have to see where I'm coming from.
Moms missing, dads trying to kill me and is a murder, Rafes a murder, John b has the death penalty on his head, Pope is being chased by rich murders.
We are so busy. We are so busy with the worst possible outcome of every situation.
It doesn't seem right.
It doesn't seem right for me and him to make everything official during all these hardships.
We aren't Sarah and John b.
So you need to respect my decision, even though I barley respect it myself.

Did I make the wrong choice?

JJ was taking it.. okay.

He asked if he could stay the night by saying, "I thought this was going a whole different direction." Assuming sex.

I told him he could stay but my grandma was still here. He asked which grandma it was and I told him it was my dads. He asked which dad and I told him.
He left shortly after that.

It was the next day and I laid sprawled over the couch waiting for JJ to pick me up. I wasn't complaining that he insisted he'd come with me, but it's JJ.
I don't know what else he has up his sleeve.

I heard his dirt bike pull up and turn off. Eventually a knock at the door came and I yelled at him to open in.
JJ walked in looking...
Looking like I made the wrong decision yesterday.

He had tight skinny jeans along with a tight white shirt that practically showed ever muscle on his arms. God I loved his arms.
He had on his sunglasses as always and a backwards hat.
"Good morning." He said sitting his backpack on the chair opening it.

"Good morning to me indeed." I mumbled, i couldn't help my staring sorry he's hot.

JJ pulled out clothes from his bad and threw them at me. I looked down at the clothes, well lack of on my lap. "What is this." I asked holding up a body suit that I was pretty sure was lingerie.

"You know I'm all about women's right so like, free then nip." He said pumping his fist.

"Oh no no. You want me. To wear this shirt and these shorts to go to jail." I stated.

"Uh yes. I do. It's my plan alright! Look at me I look sexy as hell, And your just nit matching my energy dressed like that! Plus I spent my drug money on this outfit for you So I expect some use out of it." He said.

"Maybe in the bedroom." I mumbled holding up the sheer suit.

"Is that an option." JJ asked.

"No it is not an option. If I put this on, if you for one second look at my tits I'm taking it off. Okay?" I said.

JJ nodded holding up three fingers, "I promise. Scouts honor."

I hummed in disbelief as I walked into the bathroom. I took off my perfectly fine clothing and slid on the body suit that I did not want to know where it was from because it was all up in my business right now. I slid on the shorts over it and stared into the mirror.
Now I had boobs, that was the problem here. This top was not made for people with boobs or JJ just got me a two sizes too small on purpose.
He would do that.
Since I was already all dressed up, I did some more makeup doing a reversed Smokey eye. I grabbed my shoes from under the sink and slid them on and tied them.

"Yo come on! Visiting hours close soon." JJ yelled.

I sighed as i stared at myself in the mirror, I looked hot obviously but I'm going to visit my best friend, my brother, in jail for a crime he didn't commit with a death sentence on his head. Was hot the vibe for that?