1.04.2

𓇽

"Oh Addie." Kie said, hugging me. I sniffled in her shoulder and held on a little longer than I needed too.

"It's okay." I said probably barely above a whisper.

"Guys are, stupid." She said as I pulled away.

"Yeah we're stupid." Pope said as I laughed.

JJ stood behind them awkwardly and I looked at him and smiled lightly. "I'm sorry JJ, I'm really sorry I yelled at you."

"It's okay. You know you can't hurt my feelings Addie." He said pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry about your date." He whispered.

"It's okay. Now looking back he's not that cute,not really into brunettes." I joked.

"You're a blonde girl?" He asked me to pull away.

I laughed and nodded. "Love me some tall, blonde misunderstood boys." JJ blushed a little at me. "Like draco Malloy." He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Your such a dork."

I sat next to him and me and Kie and pope talked about their little run in with topper and rafe.

"So you just sat it on fire?" I asked Kie who nodded. "Yeah it was the only thing I really could do."

"Where is John b?"

"Haven't seen you since this morning. Probably working on the treasure stuff."

I nodded and sighed. "Well thank you guys for being my date."

"No problem, baby girl. All in a day's work." JJ said smiling patting my thigh.

I smiled at friends. I had great friends and I really hope I didn't lose them anytime soon. Wouldn't that just be icing on the top of the cake.

Kie and pope left and I sat next to JJ facing him. It was late and dark, but JJ still looked beautiful. The lights from the restaurant were shining on him in just the right places and I felt all my feelings coming back up.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" He asked me.

"You." I said honestly.

He smiled a little. "What about me?"

"Your really beautiful." I caught myself saying. It made him laugh though, and I smiled at him lightly.

"So are you." He said, sliding a little closer to me. He was straddling the bench and I had my feet up on it, my arms wrapped around my knees.

"You deserve someone who values you." He said almost a whisper.

"Do you value me?"

"More than anyone."

"hey addie im closing." Kie dad said. I pulled away and looked at mike. "Okay we're about to head out anyway. Thank you so much for the food." I smiled standing up.

Jj stood up after me and put his hand on the bottom of my back and guided me to the door I was walking towards. "You want me to drop you off at John b?"

"Yeah." He said getting in my car.

The ride was silent to John b house and I hoped I didn't overstep any boundaries or anything. The soft sound of my music played as I pulled up to the château.

"Well here you are." I said. He nodded and unbuckled his seat belt and opened up the door. "Thanks Addie." He said.

I watched as he walked up to the porch. He stopped for a second before walking on it.

I sighed, ran a hand through my hair, tonight was good.

I was about to put my car out of park when JJ came off yeh porch and up to my side of the car.

I rolled down my window, "forget something?" I asked.

"I've forgotten it for the last 5 years." He muttered, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my head outside of the car and met his lips with my own.

One of my hands went on JJ cheek while the other went to my seat belt unbuckling it. I pulled away for a sec to turn off my car and open up my door.

I got out and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him back on my lips, His hands were placed on my waist.

"So." He said in between kisses. "You."

"Like."

"Me."

"Too."

"Obviously." I muttered kissing him as I locked my car door.

"Great." He muttered against my lips.

He pulled away for a second and just looked at me. "Gosh you're beautiful."

I smiled and kissed his jaw lightly.

"Come on." I giggled, pulling his hand to the house.

"Don't have to ask me twice."𓇽