1.04.1

\Spy games

𓇽

Banging on the front door sent me up from packing and down the stairs.

"Oh hey Kie." I smiled.

"Where were you?" She asked. "You okay?

"Sorry I was um busy." I lied, well it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the whole truth. I know there was the whole thing about not lying to other pogues and not keeping secrets from each other but I told my friends, who are pogues, that my family's broke when they've been broke their whole life, I would sound rude.

"Um okay? Well me, JJ, and pope are going to an outdoor movie tonight, you should come with us." She said,

I sighed and rubbed my face. "I have a date."

"You. You have date?" She said looking at me surprised. "What happened to waiting for JJ?"

I huffed. I tell that girl too much stuff. "It's obvious he's not going to come around anytime soon so why not go on a date with the hot guy from the grocery store?"

She hummed in response and nodded. "Okay, well let me know if you need anything 'Kay?"

"Of course. Love you." I kissed my hand and waved to her goodbye.

I closed the door and took a deep breath leaning my head against the door.

What was I going to do?

𓇽

I was on my computer looking up jobs around me searching through to find the right one for me, not that I was picky.

Banging on my window startled me and I quickly closed my laptop looking over at JJ looking at me concerned.

I stood up and opened the window. "What's the you doing here?" He looked Hurt and crawled in, looking around at my very messy room.

"Just came to check... Why are there boxes?" He asked.

"I'm moving." I simply told him.

"To where?" He asked.

"What's it with you and questions today?" I huffed sitting on my bed. He sat next to me awkwardly disturbed by the attitude today.

"Sorry um are you going to the movie with us later?" He asked.

"No. I have a date."

He laughed a little and then stopped. "Oh your serious."

I huffed and put my feet underneath me. "Is that hard to believe or something?" I asked glaring at the boy.

I honestly wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or even think frankly.

"No no I was just caught off guard." He said almost looking at me confused. "Are you okay?" He asked

I groaned and threw my head back. "Why does everyone keep asking me that! I'm fine jj and I frankly would be even more fine if you weren't here right now so I could actually get some work done." I said angrily at him.

He looked a little taken back, eyes wide and face almost sad.

"Yeah, uh sorry. I'll just leave you to it then. Just wanted to make sure my baby girl was okay." He mumbled opening up the window and crawling out. "Have fun on your date."

I huffed and closed the window and shut the blinds. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, tears spilled out already and I slid under the window. I leaned my head against the window framing and silently cried.

Today, this week, this month, wasn't my month. At all. And I just expressed all those feelings on JJ.

𓇽

I pulled on some ripped jeans and my pretty shirt as I called it and threw on makeup, jewelry and shoes.

My mom was out on a job interview so I grabbed my purse and went to my car and drove to the wreck.

I was excited. I don't know the last time I had been on a date, especially with a guy as cute as Adam.

"Hi Mr. Carrea." I smiled walking in.

"Back again Addie?" He smiled.

"This time I'm eating. Two please." I beamed.

"Pick anywhere, I'll bring you some water out." He said motioning to the tables. I picked one outside and sat down. Soon Kie dad brought out a water cup and sat it down with two menus.

I drank my water as I looked at the menu. My watch said it was 7:08. He had told me 7 right?

He had told me he only had service when he was at work because he lived in the cut so even if I wanted to confirm I couldn't.

There was probably just traffic or he was walking here. I mean I was 5 minutes late so I wouldn't hold anything against him.

20 minutes later mike, mr. Carrea came over and smiled at me. "Do you want anything while you wait?" He asked.

"Yah, can I have your Mac and cheese please? Thanks I'm sure he'll be here soon." I said, barely convincing myself. He smiled almost sadly at me and nodded.

30 more minutes passed and I sighed, putting my feet up on the bench and leaning my back against the wall, Tears coming out of my eyes.

I heard the wood squeak as someone sat in front of me.

"You okay Addison?" Mike asked me.

I shook my head. "No." I squeaked out, the first time I was actually honest.

"I know it hurts to get stood up." He said.

I shook my head. "It's not just that."

"Chad filed for divorce from my mom and we're not getting anything. We have to move out by the end of the week. And I can't tell any of my friends because I can't complain about being broke when they've been broke all their lives. And then Adam didn't show up tonight and I thought he actually liked it. I yelled at JJ, and gosh my Gun shot wound hurts like hell right now. And what the hells a prenup!" I said frantically now sobbing.

He rubbed his face awkwardly.

"I'll go call Kie."

𓇽