2.07.1

Episode 7: The Bonfire

Life sucked.

Not a single good thing has happened to me in months and I hoped this was rock bottom. That there was no where lower to go than here and I could only go up.

That was never the case however, my life would never be peaceful.

But I think right now it was as close as It Was able to get. Maybe one good thing did happen in the few months, and he was under me right now.

I stared out the window of the château as JJ Maybank heart thumped from his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around my body like I would leave him at any given moment and he was sound asleep. Soft snores came from the boy, his mouth cracked open.

I wondered if I would still have JJ if none of this stuff happened. Would I trade JJ to have the life I had before? I'd like to think that I wouldn't have to. That JJ and I would remain solid even if our life was perfect. But any life with JJ was perfect.
Right now was perfect.

Every ounce of pain that I had experienced was slipping away, even just for a moment, as I laid in his arms.

JJ was a good thing.

"Mhmm goodmorning love." JJ mumbled stretching Lightly. He tightened His grip on me alittle bit as he rolled over so we were both sides ways now. I turned my head to look at him, the only thing keeping me from rolling off the couch was his arms.

"It's 2 pm." I said lightly giving him a small smile.

"That's basically morning. Besides, doesn't matter if I wake up at midnight, as long as it's with you," He clicked his tounge, "it's a good morning."

"You're so cheesy." I said rolling my eyes at the boy.

He didn't say anything just pulled my in a tad closer and kissed me lightly. It was a very goodmorning indeed.

"I feel like we should talk." JJ said, "I need to apologize for some of the things ive done. You know Harper, calling you bad things, you know it's not the type of person I want to be in this relationship. Your such a kind hearted person that you alwasy forgive me as soon as I apologize but I'm a dick sometimes and you shouldn't forgive me so soon."

I grabbed the boys hand and kissed the palm of it. "You know why I forgive you so easily? Because our lives suck. We are under so much stress and pressure every day and we make stupid decisions."

JJ shook his head lightly, "that's no excuse for some of the things I've done."

"Maybe." I said shrugging messing with the bracelet I had gave him on his wrist. It was one of those braided ones that me and Kie use to be so obsessed with making. "But we're okay. I think it's the only okay thing in our lives right now."

JJ nodded and kissed my temple, pulling me into a hug, "you're the only okay thing in my life ever."

"Hey How about me and you go out today?" JJ asked sitting up.

I pushed myself up and raised my eyebrows at him, "on a date?"

He knodded to his self, "yeah yeah like a real date. You know you dress up nice, I dress up.. some what nice and we go to eat. All goes well we come back here for dessert." He winked at me causing me to laugh at him. "I think it'll be good for us ya know?"