Big Day!

I woke up at 9 and shit I had an interview at 10.Realizing that I was terribly late I flew like a rocket from ny bed, took a quick shower wished my darling friends morning and hurried to Emerson Enterprises.

When I reached there I was shocked and excited to see the giant building in front of me. I had to do my best today.

Emerson Enterprises

Emerson Enterprises

I walked through the huge entrance towards the receptionist.

"Hello, myself Siara De Martel. I am here for a job interview as a personal assistant "

" Hello mam, your interview is on the 10th floor . Take a left from here to find the elevator. "She said

" Oh! Thank you. Have a good day at work. "I said

" Have a good day mam"

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the 10th floor. As I reached there I could see a lot of girls sitting there waiting for their turn. I became rather nervous as they all seemed quite beautiful and everyone of them were wearing quite revealing clothes. Whereas I  on the other hand was wearing a simple work outfit. These thoughts made me feel a little small. I contacted the receptionist on that floor and she asked me to wait in the queue.

Saira's interview outfit

As I waited I could see unhappy faces come out from the interview room and I guess which was the bosses cabin. After like an hour they called my name.

"Ms.De Martel" A fairly handsome guy in his French accent said

"It's me "

"It's your turn. Good luck"

"Thank you!" I said and walked into the cabin

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

All of the girls I interviwed today were either were stupid revealing clothes to gain my attention but ofc they didn't get it or trying to flirt. I was fed up of such people. My last assistant was also one such type. I just had to keep her because there was no one else to fill her position but when she got off limits I fired her.
Now there was one last girl left. I hope atleast she had come for a job and not some whore business.

I was brought back from my thoughts by a knock on my door. An elegant, lovely and the most gorgeous women in the world walked through that door. She had black straight hairs and pretty pink lips with not a lot of makeup and dressed very professionally.She was actually here for a job and she quite impressed me or maybe she just got me. I observed her from head to toe and my heart said she is mine. I was snapped back to the world by clearing of a throat only to realize what a creep she must be thinking I am.

Nathan's office

Nathan's office

"Oh! I am sorry. Please have a seat Miss... "
"De Martel" She said in her angelic voice

"Yeah, right Miss.De Martel please take a seat "

"Thank you" She said taking a seat

She handed me over her cv and I got to know that she was highly qualified and best in her university. I can't deny I was more than impressed by this beautiful young lady. She was sitting nervously playing with her fingers looking everywhere but at me.

"Well, Ms. De Martel you are quite eligible for the position of my new assistant. So congratulations you are hired" I said without any hesitation and second thought.

She had a confused look on her face.

"Yes, without any questions because your cv is enough and also you look quite professional" I said

"Thank you so much Mr. Emerson. I won't let you down" She said

"I guess I ll know that soon" I had to be a little rude for keeping my reputation in check and also I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"Report tomorrow morning at 8 in the morning. You will receive an email about your to do list by evening and also don't be late or I'll have to fire you on your first day" I said with a cold look

"Y-yes sir" Was all she said . I think I scared her but I had to.

"You may leave now "

"Have a good day Sir" I nodded and with that she left

I couldn't stop thinking about her even though I met her just moments ago. Oh God! She is damn beautiful with an angelic voice. This girl is gonna be the death for me.

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

When I entered the office there was this hottest man in the world sitting in his chair like a king. He actually looked like a greek God.

Nathan Emerson's in his work outfit

He was wearing an extremely rich suit that fitted him perfectly. Actually he was like the definition of perfect. But just then I caught myself staring at my maybe too be boss and he was staring back at me. I cleared my throat and he asked me sit on the chair and I handed him my cv. After going through my cv he said that I was hired and I was so shocked that I couldn't believe what he just said or maybe I was just dreaming. But he confirmed it and I was so happy. After some instructions from him I exited his office and walked out of the building happily. On my way out I met the receptionist on the ground floor again and she congratulated me. We exchanged our names and from that I got to know that her name was Marina. She was a real sweet girl and I am sure we are gonna be good friends.